Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Patriots Colts Predictions

danlhart87

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Fluke_33 said:

Screw it.  I'm going shut out.  Colts 21 Pats 0   - yes this is a prediction purely from the heart.-

I thought you would go 99-0 but we aren't playing the Jets so I understand haha . I think we win but it won't be easy. I hope for some reason it is like the Dallas game back in 2018 when we won 24-0 late in the season. They came out flat because they had the division wrapped up, we needed it more. Pats know if they beat Buffalo, they will win the East so they could have a little let down?

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I thought you would go 99-0 but we aren't playing the Jets so I understand haha . I think we win but it won't be easy. I hope for some reason it is like the Dallas game back in 2018 when we won 24-0 late in the season. They came out flat because they had the division wrapped up, we needed it more. Pats know if they beat Buffalo, they will win the East so they could have a little let down?

Funny, i almost did but yes that prediction is solely reserved for the Jets.  Thank you for noticing!  lol

This is the last game we lose for the rest of the year IMO. The Pats will take Taylor out of the game and IMO he will have his worst game of the season Saturday. So much so, I'm fading him in the two game Fanduel slate to be contrarian. I predict the Pats take Taylor and Pittman out of this game and force us to beat them in other ways. I don't believe we do so, and they use a balanced attack of Mac Jones in the short and medium pass game, and Harris and Stevenson in the run game to wear us out. Wentz throws multiple interceptions and we can't beat them in the air when Taylor is taken out of the game by Belichick.

Pats 28

Colts 13

Patriots strategy -- 5 DL/6 in the box to shut down JT; double team Pittman; force us to beat them with our lesser weapons; lots of short pass dump offs underneath the 2 deep zone.  No mistakes.

Colts strategy -- Stop the run; good pressure on rookie QB; disguise coverages; create turnovers; lots of JT/NH backfield combos, get TY some good looks; don't stop running JT just because he gets stuffed.

Colts 27-24

4 minutes ago, Wentzszn said:

I think Hilton could be big Saturday. 

The nice thing about Pittman is he is big and physical. Let them try and take him out. It’s hard to do. It’s easier to take a smaller guy like Hilton out. But now Hilton has help. So they can pick their poison. TY or Pittman. 

I think they will try to take pitt out but i think he is going to crush it saturday night.

People are giving way too much respect to Mac Jones and this NE roster.  This isn't Brady or the classic teams.  Were they wearing any other uniform people would be expecting a victory.  

I think the Colts win it somewhat comfortably. 

33-17

4 minutes ago, #12. said:

People are giving way too much respect to Mac Jones and this NE roster.  This isn't Brady or the classic teams.  Were they wearing any other uniform people would be expecting a victory.  

33-17

No disrespect to Pats but they haven’t exactly beat a lot of good teams. There was extenuating circumstances against the Bills.

50 minutes ago, Jared Cisneros said:

This is the last game we lose for the rest of the year IMO. The Pats will take Taylor out of the game and IMO he will have his worst game of the season Saturday. So much so, I'm fading him in the two game Fanduel slate to be contrarian. I predict the Pats take Taylor and Pittman out of this game and force us to beat them in other ways. I don't believe we do so, and they use a balanced attack of Mac Jones in the short and medium pass game, and Harris and Stevenson in the run game to wear us out. Wentz throws multiple interceptions and we can't beat them in the air when Taylor is taken out of the game by Belichick.

Pats 28

Colts 13

Pats have a great D, it will be interesting but we are just due to beat them. I never listen Dakich and have said he sucks lmao , he even said we will win because from top to bottom we have the better roster, I have it on talk sports radio before I crash here.

3 hours ago, #12. said:

33-17

Yeah, a 7-6 Colts team is playing a 9-4 Patriots team that just happens to have the best defense in the NFL.

Shocking that so many think that the Patriots will win easily.

if the Patriots shut down the run, they win.  Colts have lost all 6 games this season when Wentz has thrown 35+ passes.

I think this game is a Lock that the Patriots win but not as big as other Locks in previous weeks. Just a feeling I have.

I don't have a score prediction but don't think it will be a high scoring affair.

The colts are favored by 2.5 which is interesting but we are playing at home.

To those that may make a pretend wager one safer way to go is to tease the spread to a say 8 or 9 or so and then bet a smaller portion on Pat's +2.5.

3 hours ago, #12. said:

33-17

So long as Reich doesn't get stupid and take JT off the field intentionally, and we don't turn the ball over, we should be in a good place to take this game. 

4 hours ago, Wentzszn said:

I think Hilton could be big Saturday. 

The nice thing about Pittman is he is big and physical. Let them try and take him out. It’s hard to do. It’s easier to take a smaller guy like Hilton out. But now Hilton has help. So they can pick their poison. TY or Pittman. 

I agree I think Hilton is healthier than he's been all season and ready for a breakout game. I believe they'll be keying on Pitman and Taylor and it will be Hilton's day.  I don't make predictions. 

This is by far the most "put up or shut up" game we have had in a long time. We should run the ball down their throats, force Jones to throw a ton, and create turnovers. Should... the inconsistency this year has been baffling, though. 

I'm completely of the mind that if we don't win this game it's our own fault and we should beat them badly. I also realize with out inconsistency we could be in real trouble. I'd like to think we will take control, though, so...  

Colts 34

Patriots 17

Never underestimate most likely the greatest coach of all time on a bye week. We need to be more creative and confuse them I’m not talking about trick plays but when we do something a little less vanilla we have to execute perfectly. I think Bill will put this game squarely on Wentz and try his best to shut down or running game. Let’s see how Frank reacts and adapts throughout the game that is the key. I just think Frank gets outcoached. Sadly New England 24 (Colts) 17

Archived