Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Patriots Colts Predictions

danlhart87

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, throwing BBZ said:

Frank has passed the ball a Great deal more than many here preferred.

THAT is Frank doing More than many preferred, trying to develop Wentz's 

passing attack. Through repetition, and putting it on tape, WE can keep working to get better at it. Wentz needs to hit on those 4-5 "easy" passes he

misses on each game. When he does, he will be one of the Best.

And Wentz has slowly gotten better week to week. And now it's December when Real Men have to be ready for the Playoff Push.

The COLTS are ready to play some ball Tonight!

Frank has passed it more, in specific games, against much lesser pass Ds.

Again, you're jumping on some false narrative that people don't want to pass. 

The true narrative, is people want balance, and people don't want our best weapon shelved for long periods.

Like I said, I hope he's installed some new looks in the last two weeks to better combat what NE does well.

The "real men" thing is a bit over the top lol... So if we lose, are our players not real men? lol. All of players are real men, regardless. Let's just hope our men are better tonight when the clock runs out. 

On 12/16/2021 at 9:46 AM, chad72 said:

My boss gifted me his tickets to the Patriots-Colts game yesterday. Section 209 Row 4 Baby!!!

My prediction is that I am going to have a good time. 

My record for being at Colts games

2005 MNF Steelers game win 26-7

2006 Jaguars game we won 21-14 with Peyton running boot leg for a TD

2012 Colts vs Vikings game, we won 23-20

Let us hope I can continue that. :) 

Just got back from the Colts game!!!

4-0 baby!!! Let's go Colts!!!  Need that Peppermint tea for my vocal chords!!! I even earned a "can you sit down please on 2nd down" from the lady sitting behind me? :) 

7 hours ago, chad72 said:

Just got back from the Colts game!!!

4-0 baby!!! Let's go Colts!!!  Need that Peppermint tea for my vocal chords!!! I even earned a "can you sit down please on 2nd down" from the lady sitting behind me? :) 

The fans in the stadium were great!

On 12/16/2021 at 2:18 PM, Four2itus said:

#1 Take care of the football.

#2 Expect a ton of rubs, screens, and unique blocking patterns.

#3 Keep the offense in front of you...no matter what. 

#4 Play for 60 minutes.

Colts by 10 points

I can take a laugh as good as anyone. Shout out to @DEFENSE.....is my prediction still funny? :hat:

BTW....as many know me, I almost never predict an actual score. This was a deviation for me. 

I finally got to watch the rest of the game last night, I missed another prediction dropping my season record to 10-4. What I think is interesting though, my prediction was pretty accurate. We dominated the game, got out to a sizable lead, let the *s hang around, the game became a nail biter in the fourth. Then Taylor clinched it with 2 minutes to go with a spectacular 67 yard run to clinch it for us. One question, is anyone else still as shocked as I am that the refs didn't call that back with a phantom flag? Great game for three quarters, and it does help when you have the best offensive player in the game(Taylor) and the best defensive player in the game(Leonard). 

On 12/18/2021 at 2:29 PM, EastStreet said:

Frank has passed it more, in specific games, against much lesser pass Ds.

Again, you're jumping on some false narrative that people don't want to pass. 

The true narrative, is people want balance, and people don't want our best weapon shelved for long periods.

Like I said, I hope he's installed some new looks in the last two weeks to better combat what NE does well.

The "real men" thing is a bit over the top lol... So if we lose, are our players not real men? lol. All of players are real men, regardless. Let's just hope our men are better tonight when the clock runs out. 

Arm chair Coaches don't get a vote how to game plan, Ever. 

We have a huge staff spending endless hours dissecting our opponents for the best way to beat them. And a whole staff watching the game unfolding and communicating with each other and the players.

The IDEAL is exposing weakness and taking what the defense Gives You!! Then executing the plays at a high level. 

Circumstances had us way behind to start the season. But the petty B and complaining as our Real Men stayed focused on getting better, was clearly faithless and short sighted.

You people need to get over YOURSELVES.

BB just had a Rookie throw 45 passes. You have to believe he was nutts!

What is the matter with you worrying about real men? There was No Reference to winning or losing, what garbage. No, it was just an old school saying, to compliment the old school idea that come December a PLAYOFF caliber Team (Men) are mentally and physically ready to play their best football.   

The false narrative has been the people firing Frank as a play caller.

He very much needed a productive PC and TY. And Wentz, who has come along well under the circumstances, will have to get better in all aspects.

On 12/15/2021 at 3:16 PM, LJpalmbeacher2 said:

I think this game is a Lock that the Patriots win but not as big as other Locks in previous weeks. Just a feeling I have.

I don't have a score prediction but don't think it will be a high scoring affair.

The colts are favored by 2.5 which is interesting but we are playing at home.

To those that may make a pretend wager one safer way to go is to tease the spread to a say 8 or 9 or so and then bet a smaller portion on Pat's +2.5.

A lock indeed 

5 hours ago, open window said:

A lock indeed 

Well I was wrong. I did say it wasn't as much of a lock as I predicted the preceding weeks like brady over colts, colts over buffalo and others. 

If you go to score predictions I do pretty well on giving actuall winning Best Bets & Parlays. I do that incase maybe a few here can make a few dollars on my knowledge and opinions....I know I certainly do and have for some time. 

11 minutes ago, LJpalmbeacher2 said:

Well I was wrong. I did say it wasn't as much of a lock as I predicted the preceding weeks like brady over colts, colts over buffalo and others. 

If you go to score predictions I do pretty well on giving actuall winning Best Bets & Parlays. I do that incase maybe a few here can make a few dollars on my knowledge and opinions....I know I certainly do and have for some time. 

Going with the Pats wasn't a bad call actually. Most did. We almost blew it. That was a big win.

5 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

At least give him credit, Ninkovich picked the Pats to win 34-13 and then he didn't show up to work like I predicted. No where to be found lmao 

Props to you who said you picked colts like a week before and never wavered. 

I think you, cowherd, and the actuall betting line kept my wager smaller compared to previous weeks. 

I don't mind being wrong if it means colts winning a important game, it's like a Win Win situation regardless. 

Actually it was very enjoyable game caus I had my grand daughter Emma for the weekend, she just 3 years old and the love of my life. I dressed her in her colt outfit and we watched in my recliner pulling for the colts and against Belichek and had her favorite foods and every snack & beverages known to mankind. 

It was awesome and she's awesome. :D

6 minutes ago, LJpalmbeacher2 said:

Props to you who said you picked colts like a week before and never wavered. 

I think you, cowherd, and the actuall betting line kept my wager smaller compared to previous weeks. 

I don't mind being wrong if it means colts winning a important game, it's like a Win Win situation regardless. 

Actually it was very enjoyable game caus I had my grand daughter Emma for the weekend, she just 3 years old and the love of my life. I dressed her in her colt outfit and we watched in my recliner pulling for the colts and against Belichek and had her favorite foods and every snack & beverages known to mankind. 

It was awesome and she's awesome. :D

The end was scary, cool you had Emma over, she probably just wanted food haha but to witness a win like that is nice :thmup:. It is just a regular season win but it stings Pats fans. I went over to Patriots planet and they are sick/complaing about everything, I love it. They aren't use too someone pushing them around and losing close games.

6 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Going with the Pats wasn't a bad call actually. Most did. We almost blew it. That was a big win.

Well historically speaking going with the Pat's over colts is a good call lol. 

As a better you sometimes have a feeling that you cant really explain but its sometimes there...like a 6th sense.

I had that along with what I said above but still went with the logical bet but smaller. Which explains why I also teased which I rarely do. I was hoping for the colts to win and me also win lol. JT's late burst ruined that lol.

But I was pulling for the colts as much as ordinarily do caus there are other games to bet and win and didn't make a major bet plus I watched with and held my Emma during entire game. 

It was priceless for me.

1 minute ago, LJpalmbeacher2 said:

Well historically speaking going with the Pat's over colts is a good call lol. 

As a better you sometimes have a feeling that you cant really explain but its sometimes there...like a 6th sense.

I had that along with what I said above but still went with the logical bet but smaller. Which explains why I also teased which I rarely do. I was hoping for the colts to win and me also win lol. JT's late burst ruined that lol.

But I was pulling for the colts as much as ordinarily do caus there are other games to bet and win and didn't make a major bet plus I watched with and held my Emma during entire game. 

It was priceless for me.

You are right, you can throw stats out the window sometimes and just go by the eye test. I really felt like we would beat the Pats. I looked at both rosters and just felt it. 45 years of watching does that. I even said in here we had the better team. Only team that scares me in the AFC is KC or if we if play at Foxboro vs the Pats. 

11 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

The end was scary, cool you had Emma over, she probably just wanted food haha but to witness a win like that is nice :thmup:. It is just a regular season win but it stings Pats fans. I went over to Patriots planet and they are sick/complaing about everything, I love it. They aren't use too someone pushing them around and losing close games.

She does love food that's for sure....but she likes everything I like, football, car races, horse races, food, xbox, cars, fishing and her favorite is going to the Beach and IHOP on Sunday. 

3 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

You are right, you can throw stats out the window sometimes and just go by the eye test. I really felt like we would beat the Pats. I looked at both rosters and just felt it. 45 years of watching does that. I even said in here we had the better team. Only team that scares me in the AFC is KC or if we if play at Foxboro vs the Pats. 

Well I knew we had the better team too, and so does probably KC, buffalo, Tennessee with henry, chargers etc... but when playing them your usually going against their Shanagan's, the refs and the Football Gods too.

Archived