Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Buccaneers @ Colts, November 28, 2021 at 1:00 PM EST

NFLfan

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, SchlicterSZN said:

No thanks, I'm good.  Look if I offended with the NDSU comment, I apologize to the NDSU fan, I'll own that, my bad.  But I won't apologize for being an amputee.  Nope. Lol

No one asked you to. Pull it back behind the line and we can all carry on and try to enjoy the game. Enjoy may have to do some heavy lifting here.

Just now, IndySouthsider said:

Has that always been a rule? A defensive PF negates an Offense motion penalty?

I believe any PF negates a lesser penalty when simultaneous?  Does anyone know for sure on this?

Just now, SteelCityColt said:

No one asked you to. Pull it back behind the line and we can all carry on and try to enjoy the game. Enjoy may have to do some heavy lifting here.

I already did.  And man I'd love to see a short pass.... I like getting it to JT there in space

- WRs are making mistakes.  Hopefully that gets fixed in the second half

- Defense is playing lights out.  I have nothing to say.  That last TD was going to happen.  Not mad at that one.

- Frank is crapping the bed with our run play calling.  Just running it up the gut to a stacked box.  Reminds me of another coach we had here.

WE are losing this game.  The Bucs are not beating us.  We're beating ourselves right now.  We had no problem running it against a Bills defense that was Top 3 against the run.  Now we want to do the opposite.  Make it make sense. 

Just now, smittywerb said:

- WRs are making mistakes.  Hopefully that gets fixed in the second half

- Defense is playing lights out.  I have nothing to say.  That last TD was going to happen.  Not mad at that one.

- Frank is crapping the bed with our run play calling.  Just running it up the gut to a stacked box.  Reminds me of another coach we had here.

WE are losing this game.  The Bucs are not beating us.  We're beating ourselves right now.  We had no problem running it against a Bills defense that was Top 3 against the run.  Now we want to do the opposite.  Make it make sense. 

I think you posted this one second too late lol

1 minute ago, EastStreet said:

Even the radio is talking about the clogged lanes and 5 man clog.... 

Get Taylor and Hines to the outside, running or catching.

I don't understand how people aren't seeing Frank is crapping the bed with the run game play calling.  It's not fair to JT to say the run isn't working.  No, Frank isn't working!

Archived