Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Buccaneers @ Colts, November 28, 2021 at 1:00 PM EST

NFLfan

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, IndyEric07 said:

I hate to say it but I think Okereke is a big time bust! Hes been behind on many plays that ive seen this season! Need to find a solid replacement asap!

Really?  I don't see it that way, I think he's been pretty solid

Just now, krunk said:

Even though Buck walked off ive got some doubts about his return

Exactly.

• Nadine locked this topic
  • NFLfan unfeatured and unpinned this topic

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Popular Now

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• It is very sad, but there may be a grain of truth in this posting. We need to have a knowledgeable, independent third party talk to all the coaches and players and find out where the team's thoughts are. Don't just go off, firing people right and left, and killing the survivors.
    • One person's opinion of our defense.  Sportsnaut.com.  He's ranked them 16th in the NFL.  Trending the wrong way.  And I don't see where our offensive ineptitude factors into a rushing ypc/avg.   MIN has a balanced offense.   We’ve returned to the version of the Indianapolis Colts defense when they are one of the worst run-stopping units in the NFL. Adding the 240-yard effort from the Dallas Cowboys to the equation, Indianapolis has now allowed 533 rushing yards, 5.2 yards per carry and seven rushing touchdowns in the last three games. For good measure, opponents have also averaged a 48.7% third-down conversion rate along with a 98.2 QB rating in that stretch. Dalvin Cook and Justin Jefferson will enjoy their matchup against the Colts, quite a lot.  
    • It's like the time I was teaching my first class at this prestigious old school that had been struggling a bit in recent years. The students in my class were doing badly on their tests and they had this critical exam coming up. It turned out that despite my sincere efforts to help those students I didn't even know how to effectively teach them what was on the exam. The parents all got * and kept asking where I had done my previous teaching and student teaching. Man, I hadn't done any of that, but I was enthusiastic, a strong leader, and had been a great student at that same school.  
    • Why? From holding the clipboard to handing off to the RB for meaningless minutes while making millions of dollars, I don't see why he wouldn't since he was the only other QB dressed for the game.
    • Yep, it is best to play Sam E to give him the only last chance he might get, a 4 game audition. I agree with this article. Some key lines below.   https://www.si.com/nfl/colts/news/matt-ryan-colts-cowboys-qb-sam-ehlinger   The first reason is the language in Ryan’s contract. Ryan is already guaranteed $12 million from the Colts in 2023, regardless of his roster status. However, he is potentially owed $17.2 million more if he is on the roster on the third day of the league year in March. The $17.2 million would also be guaranteed if Ryan becomes injured and cannot pass a physical by that time as well. It is best to sit Ryan so there is no chance he becomes injured.
  • Members