Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Buccaneers @ Colts, November 28, 2021 at 1:00 PM EST

NFLfan

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, SchlicterSZN said:

Exactly what I thought earlier! Just fewer goofy * references and catch phrases

You think that was his fault?  Maybe..... But the ball was at his ankles while he was moving the opposite direction....

Whole body of work today is off

Heck of a catch by TY, tucking it inwards with a few inches of separation. Reminded me of the 4th down Philly special call in SB right before the half with Frank as OC, heck of a call and heck of a run on 3rd and 15 by Wentz. So far our team has shown how well they can play with peak efficiency on offense.

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

We brought Taylor in and the Bucs crapped their pants and we just to throw it to TY. Frank went for it and got it, that is what good teams are made of. 24-14 and we get the ball back. TY is the 3rd greatest WR of our franchise, that was money.

No question 3rd best Indy Colt all time

That drive to close out the 1st half might have been the most impressive drive by Wentz this season. That was huge.

Huge to come away with points there. (TD or FG)

As happy as I am to see TY get a TD I thought they should have kicked the FG. Going for the TD and coming up empty there seems like the type of decision that could easily come back to bite you in the butt in the 4th quarter. They got it and that's what matters but i'm not going to pretend I was watching it and thought it was a wise risk to take.

Archived