Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Buccaneers @ Colts, November 28, 2021 at 1:00 PM EST

NFLfan

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So watching the predictions this morning on NFL Network and ESPN everyone is saying the obvious that Tampa needs to stop JT but what they aren't giving Indy enough credit for is Carson at QB.  Everyone only remembers the couple boneheaded plays he's had but they don't talk about his TD to Int ratio or just how well he's actually done.  I think the same could be said here as well about a few of the comments I've read that are pretty critical of Carson or just seem to not give him any credit.  I expect we will see as we should a heavy dose of JT but I hope Carson shuts up his critics/doubters and Pittman surprise a few folks with a nice game.  Either way whether the Colts win by 1 or 20 I don't care just as long as they WIN!

1 hour ago, Lurker said:

So watching the predictions this morning on NFL Network and ESPN everyone is saying the obvious that Tampa needs to stop JT but what they aren't giving Indy enough credit for is Carson at QB.  Everyone only remembers the couple boneheaded plays he's had but they don't talk about his TD to Int ratio or just how well he's actually done.  I think the same could be said here as well about a few of the comments I've read that are pretty critical of Carson or just seem to not give him any credit.  I expect we will see as we should a heavy dose of JT but I hope Carson shuts up his critics/doubters and Pittman surprise a few folks with a nice game.  Either way whether the Colts win by 1 or 20 I don't care just as long as they WIN!

Yeah I noticed that is the sentiment by many that Wentz can't carry us to a win over a very good to great team if we need him too. I was listening to sports talk radio last night at work and the host kept saying if the Bucs stop Taylor the Bucs will win by at least 10. That Wentz would be good for at least an INT or 2 and callers were agreeing with him. We will see? I know against the Ravens he led us down for the game winning FG like a boss but our kicker blew it. Last I looked the Ravens are a good team at worse with an elite QB.

Let's add to the Bucs' road woes! I see that Mack is a healthy scratch again, I understand why Ballard wouldn't  just give him away for nothing at the trade deadline, but once we decided to keep him, we should use him at least some of the time or Taylor may be worn out come playoff time, if we make it in.

26 minutes ago, holeymoley99 said:

I hate not seeing the shoe on the sides of the helmet like today, the back just doesnt have the same feel to it imo......still would love to see alt helmets of blue with white horseshoes for road games.

Yeah I thought I was watching Penn State for a minute... Lol

Archived