Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Buccaneers @ Colts, November 28, 2021 at 1:00 PM EST

NFLfan

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, NDSU_Guy said:

agree to disagree

Ok.... Pitt has messed up twice for sure, and Pascal once.  Now, explain why your QB is freaking out and blazing passes that need a bit of touch on them?  That's been the case twice as well....hence my 40% estimation.... 

I get he's one of the best players in NDSU existence....and that's cool, but no BUCS fans care about what Brady did at Michigan.... 

Just now, SchlicterSZN said:

Ok.... Pitt has messed up twice for sure, and Pascal once.  Now, explain why your QB is freaking out and blazing passes that need a bit of touch on them?  That's been the case twice as well....hence my 40% estimation.... 

I get he's one of the best players in NDSU existence....and that's cool, but no BUCS fans care about what Brady did at Michigan.... 

he is your qb not mine.

Just now, Colts Fan In L.A. said:

Indy looks frazzled from how JT is being stopped. 

Nah, they look like a team that hasn't been able to complete more than a pass or two.  We've had no running game plenty of times before, usually because we just stop running. 

Speaking of which, if we go down here, get rdy to see us abandon the run yet again.

18 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

We do look nervous on offense. I was about to say the same thing. It is a big game vs the SB Champs. We just need 1 big play and go 10-0 then we can play loose.

The stage feels way, way too big for us.   I’m somewhat impressed early on with the defense.   But we’re not getting any pressure on Brady.     That’s a bad sign. 

Archived