Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Texans, December 6, 2020, 1pm EST

NFLfan

8 minutes ago, chad72 said:

Can you not challenge a non-call? I thought last year you could challenge a pass interference not called. 

7 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I think you can, I would've challenged that, that was obvious.

No, it was a one year experiment in answer to the famous missed P.I. call.  I feel the NFL abandoned the idea past the halfway point last year as well, with no intention of altering or renewing it for 2020.

• Like 2

Come on O,

3rd and 3 to start the 4th

Just now, GoColts8818 said:

Didn’t the Colts trade up to get Taylor because Frank and Ballard loved him?  Please use him!

I know right?!? Make no sense, dude had the hot hand and they went away again, same with TY...

2 minutes ago, ColtsBlueFL said:

No, it was a one year experiment in answer to the famous missed P.I. call.  I feel the NFL abandoned the idea past the halfway point last year as well, with no intention of altering or renewing it for 2020.

If I recall right, in the first 8 weeks, it was used like 19 times and only twice was it ruled in favor of the challenging coach, one of them was Reich

7 minutes ago, Lucky Colts Fan said:

Like who?

Do you realize how much is already invested in the OLine?

What more could Ballard have done?  Specifically?

getting rid of the colts backup tackle haeg  was a bad move . he is on the bucks and is way better then both clark and green .  He was also signed very very cheap

Just now, coming on strong said:

getting rid of the colts backup tackle haeg  was a bad move . he is on the bucks and is way better then both clark and green .  He was also signed very very cheap

I didn’t think we got rid of him, pretty sure he went to FA on his own

1 minute ago, GoColts8818 said:

Didn’t the Colts trade up to get Taylor because Frank and Ballard loved him?  Please use him!

Wilkins now has more rush attempts than Taylor. Hines leads all rushers with 5 carries today.

Taylor still has the most rushing yards today.

I like Hines and Wilkins but I do not see the logic with the playcalling today.

• Thanks 1

Just now, coming on strong said:

Haeg is struggling as well.