Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Texans, December 6, 2020, 1pm EST

NFLfan

The Houston Texans (4-7) host your Indianapolis Colts (7-4) in another division rivalry game. The Colts are looking to bounce back after last week's disappointing loss to the Titans and resume their quest for the division title. Houston will try to play spoiler, but they won't have their #1 wide receiver, Will Fuller, for this game and through the end of the year (suspended). The Colts have four players who will sit out this game:

Castonzo, Okereke, Khari Willis, and punter Rigoberto Sanchez. 

What are your thoughts on this game? 

Good Luck. Enjoy the game. :colts:

Key Players for the Colts on Offense and Defense

Colts expect to see a lot of good things from Turay

How to Watch and Listen to Colts Games  :coltslogo:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

We need to punish the Texans D today. Impose our will... Hope TY shows up today, like the TY of old. Run the ball, that will help hide Clark's presence and Riversturf toe. If I remember correctly Clark in prior years had faired better with run blocking. LETS GO COLTS!

While waiting for games to start...

I read that Rivers may need surgery after the season. Anyone else read that? Someone suggested that it may be a good idea trading for Wentz. I love the kid but I don't think he would be a popular choice here. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

While waiting for games to start...

I read that Rivers may need surgery after the season. Anyone else read that? Someone suggested that it may be a good idea trading for Wentz. I love the kid but I don't think he would be a popular choice here. 

No thank you on Wentz. I'm thinking outside the box and hoping we can pull off an off season deal for Matthew Stafford.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Fluke_33 said:

Heard Venturi on pregame saying and I paraphrase, if Qis so good he should be playing LT today.  He made good points.  If he was worth the 3rd overall pick and is so dominant he should be able to handle it.  With his size/speed I agree. 

Perhaps if he gets a week of practice reps at LT he could make the move. Not happening today.

• Like 2

Just now, Lucky Colts Fan said:

Just a heads-up ya'll, this is only the 4th time I've been able to be home on a Sunday and watch the Colts game live.

The other 3?  The Jags, Ravens, and Titans last week... our worst losses...

So if we lose today, ya'll can blame me.  :peek:

Can you go Xmas shopping or something?

• Like 1