Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Titans @ Colts, Nov. 29, 2020, 1:00PM EST

NFLfan

Just now, yankeeclipper said:

I was not optimistic about today's game given missing players. Defense is awful. Rock makes bad plays every game. Losing Castonzo hurts. Hopefully we  can put today behind us - get healthy and rebound next week. 

When did we lose AC?!

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Here come the Trolls all week saying how bad Ballard is, how bad Frank is, and Rivers stinks. They have been watering at the mouth for 3 week and now they will come out lmao 

Yep

• Like 1

Just now, Lancer1 said:

We're not done yet, a whole half yet to play. We need to make some defensive adjustments, and go high-tempo for all of our offensive possessions until we catch up or  hopefully take the lead. 

What adjustments? Put 9 men in the box to stop the run and let Tannehill shred this porous secondary?

1 minute ago, Lancer1 said:

We're not done yet, a whole half yet to play. We need to make some defensive adjustments, and go high-tempo for all of our offensive possessions until we catch up or  hopefully take the lead. 

That's not a GOOD thing.

70-17 Tennessee at this point.

2 minutes ago, John Waylon said:

Nah. I’m done with this nonesense. It doesn’t matter who is playing or not. This is inexcusable. 

As Tony Dungy was famous for saying:

"No Excuses. No Explanations"

No doubt that the Colts are missing some key players but so are the Titans. The Colts have given up some big plays and penalties. So far the Colts are showing that they not quite as good as we all hoped.

5 minutes ago, Shafty138 said:

Have to have more than two or three out with it for the league to reschedule a game.

Just looked it up Titans had 3 players out DaQuan Jones, the long snapper, and a practice squad tight end; We are missing as many  and more impactful players. They had some coaches out, but not significantly more than some other teams have had and they brought it on themselves by not following rules. 

1 minute ago, AwesomeAustin said:

Oh boy.  What happened?  I was doing the final cleanup of the yard before the snow.  Just came in and saw the 4th down play and run in to go up 35-14.  I take it Henry is having a great day?

That’s exactly what I was doing, when I started, 14-14...

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Here come the Trolls all week saying how bad Ballard is, how bad Frank is, and Rivers stinks. They have been watering at the mouth for 3 week and now they will come out lmao 

Like I said Rivers hasn’t been comfortable since Clark came in.  They have ditched the running game.  The pick is coming I just hope people remember the lack of effort from the defense in the first half when it comes and don’t try the “Rivers cost us the game” nonsense. 

Not having Buckner really changes things on D-line. Usually defense tightens up in 2nd half  but we are down too many guys today. I have refrained on getting on the get rid of Rock band wagon but it seems as though every game he gets caught with holding penalties and pass interference calls. Always seems to be in a crucial  situation too.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bestQBever said:

why are people complaining about the announcers? They are just talking about the positives of the game and that has Literally only been Tennessee and Derrick Henry. What do you want them to say? 

There is a difference between commentating and appreciating the play, and "slobbering ..."

Just now, EastStreet said:

The one call was weak as can be. I watched it 3 times. Our WRs have gotten much worse. 

I did not watch the face penalty. 

Stop. Every time it’s the same excuse. It wasn’t a bad call. Both penalties were clear as day. Cut it out with the conspiracy theories.

Just now, EastStreet said:

The one call was weak as can be. I watched it 3 times. Our WRs have gotten much worse. 

I did not watch the face penalty. 

Hands to the face was boarder line.  He has a rep and the officials are giving him no breaks.  Sadly it seems like the boarder line calls never get called for the Colts and they always go against the Colts.  

This is more than just complaning about individual players at this point. Yeah Rock is barely an NFL cornerback and Laraven clark is scamming the colts how much ever he is making but this performance is something much much more than that. I think moving grove to the 3 tech and starting some dude named stallworth has completely confused our d line. 

1 minute ago, GoColts8818 said:

Like I said Rivers hasn’t been comfortable since Clark came in.  They have ditched the running game.  The pick is coming I just hope people remember the lack of effort from the defense in the first half when it comes and don’t try the “Rivers cost us the game” nonsense. 

I thought even without Buckner our D would be better than us, our D has been disappointing. No sugar coating that.