Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Titans @ Colts, Nov. 29, 2020, 1:00PM EST

NFLfan

1 minute ago, EastStreet said:

At least Jax is keeping it close with Cleveland, and ATL is beating LVR.

And we can assume Pitt will likely beat Balt.

Yes, if we win 4/5 of our last games, I think we make the playoffs. Baltimore will likely lose 2 more, Miami will lose one, LV 2, and Cleveland may lose 2 or 3(depending upon today).

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

It is a big loss no doubt but looking at our schedule we should go 10-6 at worse and that will get us in.

I wouldn’t count on it. Again, trying to be realistic here, but the Browns will only need two more wins to get in; that’s one wildcard spot, and they have our tiebreaker. Then, assuming we lose to the Raiders, they would only need three other wins and bam that’s another spot who has our tiebreaker. At that point you’re looking at the seventh seed (which, let’s be real, was added for baby teams who can’t win games) and you still have Balt in the mix for that who would own our tiebreaker. 10-6 could very well not be good enough this year in the AFC

2 minutes ago, chickenMan said:

I wouldn’t count on it. Again, trying to be realistic here, but the Browns will only need two more wins to get in; that’s one wildcard spot, and they have our tiebreaker. Then, assuming we lose to the Raiders, they would only need three other wins and bam that’s another spot who has our tiebreaker. At that point you’re looking at the seventh seed (which, let’s be real, was added for baby teams who can’t win games) and you still have Balt in the mix for that who would own our tiebreaker. 10-6 could very well not be good enough this year in the AFC

I am even ok with 7th seed as long as we get in it will be all good. The Raiders game will be huge.

3 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

At least Jax is keeping it close with Cleveland,

Browns just took a 27 - 19 lead.

and ATL is beating LVR.

yes, 23 - 3 right now.

And we can assume Pitt will likely beat Balt.

On paper, but games aren't played on paper.

2 minutes ago, chickenMan said:

What are you talking about? Lol The Browns need more than 2 wins. They have to win today and likely 3 more after that to get in

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I am even ok with 7th seed as long as we get in it will be all good. The Raiders game will be huge.

Fair enough, if that’s how you feel. I think the seventh seed is an embarrassment, and I’d rather get a higher draft pick, but maybe we’d actually do some damage in the playoffs

this makes the both texan games close to must win games .  unless the colts beat steelers or the raiders .   the colts have to go at least 3-2 to have a shot and hope teams lose .   the killer is that the titans only have two tough games left and the tie breaker now since colts lost to jags .  so really puts them almost two games up with 5 left

Just now, chickenMan said:

Fair enough, if that’s how you feel. I think the seventh seed is an embarrassment, and I’d rather get a higher draft pick, but maybe we’d actually do some damage in the playoffs

In a Covid season seventh seed might likely face a team missing players just like we are today. I’ll take any position in the playoffs.

• Like 1

Just now, Chloe6124 said:

Assuming titans will lose the last game to the Texans is far fetched too. Texans are going to be ready to mail it in. If titans are playing for anything they will win easy.

The Texans are literally just the Houston Watsons at this point. No way they will care about that game, and even if they do it’s one man against a whole team

• Like 1