Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Titans @ Colts, Nov. 29, 2020, 1:00PM EST

NFLfan

Just now, GoColts8818 said:

Here’s the thing the Titans were highly motived for this game and it shows.  That happens in the NFL.  You can’t be highly motived for every game.  So I am not mad at the Colts for that.  I am mad with the fact the defense has shown no effort or response.  

if the colts cant be motivated for a game that likely will decide the division .,something is wrong

• Like 1

Just now, GoColts8818 said:

Here’s the thing the Titans were highly motived for this game and it shows.  That happens in the NFL.  You can’t be highly motived for every game.  So I am not mad at the Colts for that.  I am mad with the fact the defense has shown no effort or response.  

The Colts should’ve known that the Titans would come in mad. This is on the Colts for not meeting that intensity

1 minute ago, coming on strong said:

his run coverage has been bad this year , he went down hill this year and no one is noticing it .  

He's been very good this year. Teams are accounting for him and blocking on the 2nd level. Which causes him to have to get off the blocks more often. 

Not going to brag that I was right. This wasn’t hard to see coming. Injuries and covid on a short week was easy to predict. Defensive line players were the one position that we couldn’t afford to miss. Once AC went out and bad Clark came in it was over because we can’t sxore. We better pray that AC can play next week. But since he is ruled out I doubt he does. This all happened at a very bad time and the wrong game.

10 minutes ago, Defjamz26 said:

If you count getting beat by Brown on the TD, the DPI, and the hands to the face (on a play where we sacked Tannehill), Ya-Sin is indirectly responsible for 3 Tennessee TDs.

Weren't the PI and hands to the face on the same drive ? I think so but I'm not going to check it out.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Chloe6124 said:

Not going to brag that I was right. This wasn’t hard to see coming. Injuries and covid on a short week was easy to predict. Defensive line players were the one position that we couldn’t afford to miss. Once AC went out and bad Clark came in it was over because we can’t sxore. We better pray that AC can play next week. But since he is ruled out I doubt he does. This all happened at a very bad time and the wrong game.

Q eye roll. 

Our DBs are not impacted and look horrible. Our run D shouldn't be near as impacted by injuries, but it looks bad too.

Same old song. Bad 1st half D.

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, Thunderbolt said:

The rate Titans is going, might be 70 pts by end of the game.  Embarrassing loss for the Colts today.....

Most points given up in a game this year, let alone a half.

15 minutes ago, bestQBever said:

nothing. Changing schemes is one thing. But there is nothing that can be done about just getting flat out beat man to man

Start beating your man.

13 minutes ago, B~Town said:

Hines is the only healthy rb now yikes

Wilkins with a rib injury. But he's back in.