Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Titans @ Colts, Nov. 29, 2020, 1:00PM EST

NFLfan

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Of course if we lose it will make it tougher to win the division but we still would have about a 40% chance so not impossible due to splitting with them.

Agree but man it would have been nice to establish some dominance over the division in this game. That’s what makes this halftime score so painful

• Like 1

1 minute ago, GoColts8818 said:

I don’t know if Frank can fix this with a speech at some point his players have to decide they are sick of getting punched in the mouth.  That’s what they did last week.  If you are in the NFL and need a speech from a coach for that to happen you shouldn’t be in the NFL.

I was kidding but ye hopefully our boys start playing seriously 

1 minute ago, GoColts8818 said:

I don’t know if Frank can fix this with a speech at some point his players have to decide they are sick of getting punched in the mouth.  That’s what they did last week.  If you are in the NFL and need a speech from a coach for that to happen you shouldn’t be in the NFL.

Also need to just stop the stupid penalties or the zebras will get us.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, GoColts8818 said:

Hands to the face was boarder line.  He has a rep and the officials are giving him no breaks.  Sadly it seems like the boarder line calls never get called for the Colts and they always go against the Colts.  

I'll take a closer look when I do a rewatch, but I thought that call was fair, but frankly didn't watch it close or rewind. The other was bad though.

Just now, EastStreet said:

I'll take a closer look when I do a rewatch, but I thought that call was fair, but frankly didn't watch it close or rewind. The other was bad though.

My only issue with it was Ya-Sin.  I’ve seen officials let it go but not if you have the rep like Ya-Sin has developed.  

2 minutes ago, dw49 said:

I thought the first one was legit and the 2nd one was sketchy . Problem is he's constantly using that "arm bar " and officials are now looking for it. I thought he used it again on that first call but I could be wrong. This game is too painful for me to back up and watch plays again. 

On another subject , it was incredible how the O line collapsed when Clark replaced AC. I realize some of it was the Titans disregarded the run but IMO as good as Ballard is , he really messed up not securing some back up T help this off season.

I was really hoping they'd use Green. Oh well. I still think we should have taken PTW in the 6th. Or even 5th. He's sitting on the Eagles PS now. Wouldn't mind pulling a Carter move. 

1 minute ago, Btown_Colt said:

Here come the interceptions by Rivers. Man I know we have several key players out, offense and defense, but man the Colts look bad. 

It's weird, because our offense looked great the first two drives. Now, we look like we have given up and are awful.

• Like 1

Just now, Btown_Colt said:

Here come the interceptions by Rivers. Man I know we have several key players out, offense and defense, but man the Colts look bad. 

I won't even be mad at Rivers if he throws a couple picks in this half. We didn't bring him in to save us from 35-14 deficits.

• Like 1