Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Cut trackers!

csmopar

Just now, Zoltan said:

I like the idea of trying to steal Prince Tega Wanogho onto our practice squad, the guy is raw but has all the tools to become a good LT he just needs time to hone his skills.

Might have to bring him on 53 roster. I think Chaz is expendable.

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Zoltan said:

I like the idea of trying to steal Prince Tega Wanogho onto our practice squad, the guy is raw but has all the tools to become a good LT he just needs time to hone his skills.

Something has to be up with PTW. He was projected a 2nd rounder by many folks, and dropped like a lead balloon. Then released. 

If he's still the guy most thought he was, I'd absolutely grab him. 

7 minutes ago, w87r said:

Might have to bring him on 53 roster. I think Chaz is expendable.

IIRC, you only have to bring them onto the 53 if they are already on someones PS. If they are just waived, it's fair game according to the typical waiver process. I'll have to look at it.

21 minutes ago, Zoltan said:

No way.  That dude had me send him 10k to free him from a Nigerian Prison back in the early 2000's and his father, the King of The ofogono tribe, never repaide tenfold ...  I don't trust him any longer.

3 minutes ago, Shafty138 said:

No way.  That dude had me send him 10k to free him from a Nigerian Prison back in the early 2000's and his father, the King of The ofogono tribe, never repaide tenfold ...  I don't trust him any longer.

The NFL cut list currently has 3 Princes listed. Are you sure you send the $ to the right one?

Prince Tega Wanogho, T, cut by Eagles

Prince Amukamara, CB, cut by Raiders

Prince Smith, DB, cut by Giants

11 minutes ago, Defjamz26 said:

Yo Anthony Gordon was waives? Remember the huge debate about him as a 2nd-3rd round draft pick for the Colts on the draft board. I forgot who it was, but there was one user here that swore by Gordon. That he’d be a better option than Eason, Fromm, etc...

@lennymoore24 that is.

33 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

IIRC, you only have to bring them onto the 53 if they are already on someones PS. If they are just waived, it's fair game according to the typical waiver process. I'll have to look at it.

Yeah it is, I just think the chances of him joining his teams PS is better than joining ours. Since he's been working in that system.

8 hours ago, EastStreet said:

I figured Clowney would sign somewhere this weekend. Instead, he just fired his agent lol...

I know he has offers from a few teams including TN. Boy I sure would love to land him at DE. I know, never happen, but I hate the thought of TN possibly picking him up.

Ugh, was hoping he'd NOT be in the AFC South

2 hours ago, EastStreet said:

Something has to be up with PTW. He was projected a 2nd rounder by many folks, and dropped like a lead balloon. Then released. 

If he's still the guy most thought he was, I'd absolutely grab him. 

I thought 2nd round was to high, the guy has all the measurables but he is not close to being ready to play. He needs a good OL coach to teach him up and I think he could be great but according to the Eagles website he was struggling with pass protection on the second team offense.

I do think we have the right people on the OL and coach that could teach him up

2 hours ago, w87r said:

Eagles released Sidney Jones and Rail Douglas. Couple possibilities.

Might bring in AV also?

Sidney Jones caught my eye too. He could add some really good CB depth and was really good in college until the injury. Fits our physical CB profile as well if I recall.

2 hours ago, Zoltan said:

I really hope we can do that. He has a ton of potential and could learn behind our really good OL group.

46 minutes ago, Dogg63 said:

As the world turns......these are the days of our lives!

TEAMS are still calling?  I thought it was just down to the Titans and Saints.  Has another team or teams jumped in at the eleventh hour to squeeze out the Titans?   I wonder who it could be.  No way.  We're all set.  Right?  Absolutely we are. Right? LOL

12 hours ago, Zoltan said:

I thought 2nd round was to high, the guy has all the measurables but he is not close to being ready to play. He needs a good OL coach to teach him up and I think he could be great but according to the Eagles website he was struggling with pass protection on the second team offense.

I do think we have the right people on the OL and coach that could teach him up

He's a raw guy, so not shocking. Has the tools though if you're looking for project.

23 minutes ago, stitches said:

It seems like Michael Pittman is changing his number to 11 after the cut downs.

https://instagram.com/stories/michael_pittman_jr/2392280835559738581

I thought he might. Stupid NFL rules means he can't wear his college 6.

Little surprised he didn't try to get Dulin's 16

15 minutes ago, shasta519 said:

Oh he will go somewhere...I was just talking about my FF team.

signed with Detroit. We get to play him. Yahoo.... 

Archived