Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Cut trackers!

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No way.  That dude had me send him 10k to free him from a Nigerian Prison back in the early 2000's and his father, the King of The ofogono tribe, never repaide tenfold ...  I don't trust him any longe

https://www.nfl.com/news/player-cuts-tracker-nfl-teams-finalize-53-man-rosters-for-2020-season   Figured they’ll start rolling in soon

Hence why I said it would be a surprise cut...  I didn't say I think they will, I said that I think the surprise cut, if any, would be Jacoby.   That said, if the Colts FO is making choices

12 minutes ago, landrus13 said:

Rosen to the Bucs.

This is a really good spot for him. He can learn  from Brady. Plus being on the PS it doesn’t lock him in if a good situation comes up. Plus Tampa has no future so he has a chance there to prove he can be a starter again.

3 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

This is a really good spot for him. He can learn  from Brady. Plus being on the PS it doesn’t lock him in if a good situation comes up. Plus Tampa has no future so he has a chance there to prove he can be a starter again.

Agree 100%, cant think of a QB who has been in a worse situation than him his first two years so odds were stacked against him, not saying he didnt play poorly at times he certainly did.  Will be interesting to see how this develops.

• Like 2
On 9/5/2020 at 6:25 PM, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Wait Chad Kelly got cut and JB didn't, according to some Chad was the next Montana so tell me this isn't true The Office Lol GIF, ok guys I am being sarcastic but still I just had too with all the crap JB has put up with some.

JB is a lightweight.

• Haha 1
11 hours ago, Chloe6124 said:

Learn what from Brady?  

How to deflect the rules and break cell phones? :peek:

• Haha 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I don't care about the love affair with Mack, this is Taylors OFFENSE and NOBODY else!!!  Most don't get it that Jonathon Taylor has numbers that only compare to the #1 rb in the NFL and that is Derrick Henry!!! Taylor is a generational RB much like DH so please acknowledge this and let the MACK love affair go as any other generational back needs their touches!!!  JT has top 2 potential at his position and we can't let a lack of touches hinder his efficiency for Mack!  We must decide and its a no brainer!!!
    • Hi NFLfan!  Congrats on the walkoff win.  The cupboard is pretty bare in Baltimore these days. Bunch of new unrecognizable faces to me to be honest after they jettisoned the last group of good players out of Baltimore (Machado, Schoop, Britton, etc.). Noteworthy current players are John Means who pitched well again tonight following the no hitter; and Trey Mancini, RF most notable as a Cancer survivor. Not too many stars these days. Birds haven’t won a game since the no hit win. SMH 
    • I can't predict how Wentz will be because as of now I have no clue. I am hoping for at least above average play at worse. Good I will take all day with the way our run game should be. I thought Rivers was on the good level last season. Luck was very good and sometimes great. I hate to bring Luck up again but imagine if he was our QB right now? I think it would be a two team race between us and KC to decide who wins the AFC IMO. I am hoping Wentz delivers bigtime. 
    • Yes....    our next office-season is going to be very strange and difficult.   Honestly,  it might make this off-season seem like a piece of cake.       And you’re right, lots and lots of tough choices.  We may have to let go of players that today might seem inconceivable.  There are stories hinting that the expected big rise in the salary cap next season is not going to happen.  It will likely now happen in 2023, but not 2022.    If memory serves.... The 2020 Salary Cap was $198m. The 2021 Salary Cap is now $185m. The word now is the 2022 SC will be $203m, a raise, but much lower than originally thought.   The big bump won’t hit until 2023 when new TV money fully kicks in.    If all of this is true, decisions may have gotten much harder.   That said, this applies to all teams, and the advantage typically goes to teams with the most money AND the best front office.    PS — Thanks for taking my post constructively the way it was intended and not personally.   Much appreciated. 
    • You are right on to search for an answer. There might be something in the library on Reich and his “Rehab of an Aging Quarterback” Vol. 2 or, the kids section “ Wentz Upon A Time”. It’s about a quarterback that got rescued  before passing Andrew’s record number of times being sacked or picking himself up after being hit by the other team. I have no idea what to expect with Wentz leading the Colts. I can’t wait until the season starts. So, here is the advice I gave last year’s QB...just score more than the other team, don’t make a fool of yourself complaining to the referees,  and most importantly, win the Super Bowl. I do believe our Defense is going to be exciting to watch and that is something to look forward to. Go, Colts!
  • Members

• adubb84

adubb84 417

• JediXMan

JediXMan 637

• Stephen

Stephen 1,927

• CR91

CR91 7,230

• NewColtsFan

NewColtsFan 9,768

• GoColts8818