Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Update 8/12: Howard Mudd has died (former Colts assistant coach)

17 minutes ago, Shafty138 said:

RIP Howard.... Used to work with his step son, met Howard a handful of times .. always a class act, and a great guy from everything I heard and saw.  You'll be sorely missed big guy!

Same met and hung out with Mudd a few times.

Great guy.

Truly sad news.

• Like 1

RIP Howard. Prayers for his family. I remember a show by NFL films where all of the offensive linemen were laughing about how Howard “got their respect”.

He was the guy who said Burlsworth would be their starter, when Mora asked him how the draft pick was doing. Sad news today.

• Like 1

God love him!

Still doing things he loved and enjoyed until the end. 

How tragic, though for his family and friends.

RIP Coach.  You were truly one of the best.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• There are countless reports on it over the years.  The Bengals ownership has made it known they don’t want to spend money beyond what they have too.  Again this is not news or controversial.
    • We have the bestest owner, the bestest GM, and bestest coach.... EVER.  To say we don't is outrageous and you should turn in your fan card.   Yes, that was sarcasm. Too many people hang too hard on owner-speak, GM-speak, and coach-speak.   In all seriousness, I do really like Irsay though. 
    • I guess I don't have the inside information about the Bengals organization that you do to determine if they go above and beyond to try and win.  I can see from the outside they are not very good at it, but that does not mean it is from a lack of trying.
    • 10.55 equates to roughly 4.4 Using 200 is way to flawed as it's long speed. 100 is a little better, but also has the long speed factor.  x/2.54 + 2x ~ 100m time
    • Yep, their DC Wink Martindale had to go blitz happy against Mahomes and it hurt them. They probably realized that if they need to just rush four and bring pressure, they had to improve their interior pressure and hence this move.    It also increases Lamar Jackson's room for error against playoff teams like the Chiefs and Titans mainly. Plus, 2 divisional games vs Steelers are still on deck, the move thus makes a lot of sense. The price they paid was pretty stiff for someone in a contract year but they believe they are on the cusp of a SB appearance.
  • Members

• jal8908

jal8908 0

Rookie
    • Lancer1

Lancer1 132

• stitches

stitches 9,574

• RDNScot

RDNScot 0

Rookie
    • pacolts56