Jump to content
Indianapolis Colts
bigt

PFF grades of note

Recommended Posts

I haven't looked at the grades this year, but finally gave in.  I will list 1 and 2 graded players by position group.  A few surprises. 

 

Safety: Malik Hooker 76.1   Khari Willis 70.8

CB:.      Kenny Moore:. Highest grade of 64.2.   lowest graded of all position groups. Not counting the brand new guy who actually scored in the mid 70's last night.

LB:.       EJ Speed. 69.9  Bobby Okereke. 66.0.    

DL:.       Komodo Turay 91.3   Denico Autry  74.2  Justin Houston 73.6  everyone else was below 70, but Tyquan Lewis was close to 70.

 

WR:.       TY  77.1    Pascal  67.7

TE:          Doyle  72.0  Cox  71.4

RB.          Mack   76.0   Wilkins  74.6

OL:          Nelson  90.9  Castonzo  85.1

 

Turay was elite.  Losing him is a huge blow.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, bigt said:

I haven't looked at the grades this year, but finally gave in.  I will list 1 and 2 graded players by position group.  A few surprises. 

 

Safety: Malik Hooker 76.1   Khari Willis 70.8

CB:.      Kenny Moore:. Highest grade of 64.2.   lowest graded of all position groups. Not counting the brand new guy who actually scored in the mid 70's last night.

LB:.       EJ Speed. 69.9  Bobby Okereke. 66.0.    

DL:.       Komodo Turay 91.3   Denico Autry  74.2  Justin Houston 73.6  everyone else was below 70, but Tyquan Lewis was close to 70.

 

WR:.       TY  77.1    Pascal  67.7

TE:          Doyle  72.0  Cox  71.4

RB.          Mack   76.0   Wilkins  74.6

OL:          Nelson  90.9  Castonzo  85.1

 

Turay was elite.  Losing him is a huge blow.

 

Thats actually funny...   reading threads here I get the sense that many consider Turay a big disappointment.   

 

Par for the course around here....  

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How did Malik Hooker get a grade?

 

I'm assuming that's a typo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, bigt said:

I haven't looked at the grades this year, but finally gave in.  I will list 1 and 2 graded players by position group.  A few surprises. 

 

Safety: Malik Hooker 76.1   Khari Willis 70.8

CB:.      Kenny Moore:. Highest grade of 64.2.   lowest graded of all position groups. Not counting the brand new guy who actually scored in the mid 70's last night.

LB:.       EJ Speed. 69.9  Bobby Okereke. 66.0.    

DL:.       Komodo Turay 91.3   Denico Autry  74.2  Justin Houston 73.6  everyone else was below 70, but Tyquan Lewis was close to 70.

 

WR:.       TY  77.1    Pascal  67.7

TE:          Doyle  72.0  Cox  71.4

RB.          Mack   76.0   Wilkins  74.6

OL:          Nelson  90.9  Castonzo  85.1

 

Turay was elite.  Losing him is a huge blow.

 

Assume this includes last night's game? 

 

By the way, Turay was really coming along, but I don't think he was playing that fierce....yet!  ;) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, zibby43 said:

How did Malik Hooker get a grade?

 

I'm assuming that's a typo.

 

Those are not game grades, they're season.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't need PFF rankings to tell me that I hope Kelly and Nelson are teammates here for the next 10 years.  Both are great, but together they are dominant..

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, AZColt11 said:

I don't need PFF rankings to tell me that I hope Kelly and Nelson are teammates here for the next 10 years.  Both are great, but together they are dominant..

 

 Kelly has his grade up to 66.9. The low side of above average.
Let's hope that number goes up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know this is controversial, but I would like to see Mo-Alie Cox gets more snaps at tight end than Ebron. 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, MTC said:

I know this is controversial, but I would like to see Mo-Alie Cox gets more snaps at tight end than Ebron. 

I'm starting to think Ebron has problems with hard throwers.  He was great last year with Luck but Jacoby throws a much harder ball.  Cox just might get more snaps as a receiving TE rather than just a blocker.  

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, bigt said:

I haven't looked at the grades this year, but finally gave in.  I will list 1 and 2 graded players by position group.  A few surprises. 

 

Safety: Malik Hooker 76.1   Khari Willis 70.8

CB:.      Kenny Moore:. Highest grade of 64.2.   lowest graded of all position groups. Not counting the brand new guy who actually scored in the mid 70's last night.

LB:.       EJ Speed. 69.9  Bobby Okereke. 66.0.    

DL:.       Komodo Turay 91.3   Denico Autry  74.2  Justin Houston 73.6  everyone else was below 70, but Tyquan Lewis was close to 70.

 

WR:.       TY  77.1    Pascal  67.7

TE:          Doyle  72.0  Cox  71.4

RB.          Mack   76.0   Wilkins  74.6

OL:          Nelson  90.9  Castonzo  85.1

 

Turay was elite.  Losing him is a huge blow.

Where the hell is Qunicy Wilson

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

any one else think they are a little light on the running backs?  i dont think wilkins has had a bad run all year, he produces on almost every touch.  i dont expect them to call him elite, but its hard to be asking much more of him 

 

 

mack doesnt block or catch much, but hes been at least a top 10 runner this year 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Really hope Turay comes back with a vengeance next year and finds a way to stay healthy.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

whole dline would look nice if we played Man Coverage and allowed the pass rush to get there besides that LA game where rock was somehow matched up with K.Allen in man coverage is a huge mismatch he was best route runner last year lol next few teams we play we should definitely be able to press and cover them at the line and allow for the pass rush to get there..i swear if we don’t sack watson when we come back i’m gonna cry 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, CaptainColt12 said:

Where the hell is Qunicy Wilson

I think QW was in the 40's, but he did a pretty good job on Kelce.  Maybe we can use him to cover tight ends.  He just can't hang on the outside.  Great physical tools, but bad instincts when his back is to the qb covering deep routes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, richard pallo said:

I'm starting to think Ebron has problems with hard throwers.  He was great last year with Luck but Jacoby throws a much harder ball.  Cox just might get more snaps as a receiving TE rather than just a blocker.  

Didn't Funch have a lot of drops catching bb's from Cam?  Hopefully, he doesn't have the same problem catching fast balls from JB.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, bigt said:

I think QW was in the 40's, but he did a pretty good job on Kelce.  Maybe we can use him to cover tight ends.  He just can't hang on the outside.  Great physical tools, but bad instincts when his back is to the qb covering deep routes.

I think him Odum and Turay had the best games on defense 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Turay having that high of a grade kind of surprised me too.  I thought he had been good, but I wouldn't have guessed that he'd be top tier.  Not that I thought it's be wrong, just you never know how their grades will go.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, throwing BBZ said:

 

 Kelly has his grade up to 66.9. The low side of above average.
Let's hope that number goes up.

I don't understand these rankings.  From my eyes Kelly has been pretty darned good.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, MTC said:

I know this is controversial, but I would like to see Mo-Alie Cox gets more snaps at tight end than Ebron. 

Not controversial to me. Ebron has been terrible imo. I'm rooting for him to bounce back but he has been frustrating to watch. I would like to see more Mo regardless. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, John Hammonds said:

Komodo?

Ha! The Kemoko Dragon. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, BProland85 said:

Really hope Turay comes back with a vengeance next year and finds a way to stay healthy.

He was dealing with a neck and some back issues but what happened to his ankle isn't something that just happens. Its unfortunate but he should bounce back hopefully not ligament damage it could have been an acl but he should be ready for camp. With all the vids hes posted he looks dedicated so wouldn't be surprised to see him posting recovery stuff this winter and spring.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The one position group I didn't see on that list was the QB. What was JB's PFF grade last week or for the season? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, DynaMike said:

The one position group I didn't see on that list was the QB. What was JB's PFF grade last week or for the season? 

59.5 for the season

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...