Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Andrew Luck Wins Comeback POTY

RollerColt

15 minutes ago, Jdubu said:

I’m glad he won but to me, honestly, the CPOY award seems cheesy. More importantly, I’m just glad he is back and looks better than new. I’d rather him win the SB trophy than any other awards. 

Cheesy?  Nah, he didn't work for it did he.

1 minute ago, aaron11 said:

this award has always seemed strange to me.  

best player that was injured last year?  he seems happy though, and im glad to see the colts well represented yesterday 

In Luck's case it was great. There was a time when no one was sure if he would ever play or be the same if he did play.

IMO he still wasn't 100% but he will be next season.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, LJpalmbeacher2 said:

Congrats to Luck for winning.

But I've never been a big fan of this award. To win comeback player means you've come back from a Bad unproductive/injury etc... type of season.

I'm hoping this is the only time Luck or anyother key Colt player wins this award. haha

I agree 100% with you on a player having a bad season production wise, then having a great season the year after and winning it. Having said that, when a player gets injured and misses a whole season and then has a great season to me that award is solid to win. A lot of people were doubting whether or not Luck would even play again. He put up MVP type numbers and won a playoff game.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I agree 100% with you on a player having a bad season production wise, then having a great season the year after and winning it. Having said that, when a player gets injured and misses a whole season and then has a great season to me that award is solid to win. A lot of people were doubting whether or not Luck would even play again. He put up MVP type numbers and won a playoff game.

My point was I prefer we don't have players going forward that eligible for cpoy award, for any reason.

• Like 1