Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Any news on Mitchell's injury?

coltsfansince65

3 minutes ago, MTC said:

I'm not an injury expert, but I would be surprised to see him play next week. 

injuries are weird aaron rodgers got carted off and came back in .   i had a bad sprained ankle was in so much pain for a couple hours and sore the next day and 2 days later i could walk fine and a week later it was fully healed it depends on if its a a tear or something mild that just hurt bad at the moment

2 hours ago, JustAColtsFan said:

When he was walking into tunnel his left leg did not appear stable.   Wobbled from side to side at knee.  Hope it's not an ACLtear.

They were focusing on his ankle and calf area, I would be very very surprised if it were an ACL. My money is on a high ankle sprain or tear. Maybe an Achilles injury even

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, csmopar said:

They were focusing on his ankle and calf area, I would be very very surprised if it were an ACL. My money is on a high ankle sprain or tear. Maybe an Achilles injury even

i bet its a high ankle sprain if it was a achilles injury he wouldnt be able to walk after the game he was able to walk a lot better

12 minutes ago, csmopar said:

My first thought when I saw calf was high ankle sprain. If that's the case, he's probably out for the rest of the season. They usually take 3-6 weeks to heal, depending on the severity.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, MTC said:

I'm not an injury expert, but I would be surprised to see him play next week. 

I'm not an expert either, but i expect him tonplay against KC and have 2 picks and a forced fumble.

(my goal here is to offset your negative juju)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, braveheartcolt said:

I watch Grey's Anatomy. It looked like a high calf stinging mcl ankle and achilles acl strain. Grade 2.

I slept in a Holiday Inn Express last night, and I concur with your diagnosis. On the other hand, Reich stated that he "had a calf", and I don't know if he can return to the field so soon after giving birth, especially after delivering a baby cow. That isn't something that you can just rub some dirt on.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HarryTheCat said:

I slept in a Holiday Inn Express last night, and I concur with your diagnosis. On the other hand, Reich stated that he "had a calf", and I don't know if he can return to the field so soon after giving birth, especially after delivering a baby cow. That isn't something that you can just rub some dirt on.

Out of likes, so I had to bump you. Great stuff here! :)

5 hours ago, braveheartcolt said:

I watch Grey's Anatomy. It looked like a high calf stinging mcl ankle and achilles acl strain. Grade 2.

It was exacerbated by the c-2 vertebrae contusion and the involvement of crainial nerve-V and VI :monkeydance: 

7 hours ago, HarryTheCat said:

At least "having a calf" sounds MUCH less painful than "having a cow."

So we have THAT going for us.

• Like 1