Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs. New York Giants Game Day Thread

We are not coming back from being 14 down. We might as well call it a game. This is what happens when you have young players. They got arrogant. We will lose and the Steelers will lose so it won’t matter.

8 minutes ago, Aces101 said:

If the team can’t get motivated by this game, then you’ve got the wrong guys on the roster.  Final home game, chance to clinch a winning record, and chance to play a win or go home game next weekend.

This is what happens when you have young players.

We could NOT look any worse!

Look completely unprepared or interested.   Players AND coaches alike.

Hugely disappointing.

The rest of this game will be a big test for this team...,

Mike Chappell‏Verified account @mchappell51 18s18 seconds ago

Let's forget about Darius Leonard maybe getting 40 tackles. Lets worry about Colts D holding Giants to less than 40 points.

Giants are just casually walking all over us.  Apparently we are tanking for a better draft pick or something.

2 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

We are not coming back from being 14 down. We might as well call it a game. This is what happens when you have young players. They got arrogant. We will lose and the Steelers will lose so it won’t matter.

Best shut the G'day thread down then...

The worst part is that this is not even surprising.......we did this against the Jags except they were garbage on offense so the game looked close.

its still only 1st quarter but the team is just not even remotely focused.

It looks like communication is spotty and some guys don't even know what they're supposed to be doing. Both sides have been playing undisciplined ball so far.

4 minutes ago, HOF19 said:

Overreaction ?.....NOPE !!!!!!!!

This team blows don't belong in the playoff hunt even pathetic and this is at home embarrassing.

1 minute ago, mahagga73 said:

Are these guys awake ? 

I don't know if there are awake, but they definitely look confused.

6 minutes ago, SteelCityColt said:

I mean this is a tad of an overreaction, 1st Qtr folks.

Hey SteelcityColt things look just fine right ???

Times like this that I really miss Peyton. He would be jumping on some players right now and getting folks motivated. 

I honestly had a bad feeling about this game.  Giants had nothing to lose.  Beckham wasnt playing and there was no way we would lose this game. We got all the national attention as being the team no one wanted to play if we made the playoffs.   Eberflus was possibly getting head coaching interest. We were at  home.  That usually comes back go haunt a team.  They r young.  If they lose they will hopefully learn from this if they go on to lose this game. 

1 minute ago, HOF19 said:

Hey SteelcityColt things look just fine right ???

It's still the 1st Qtr, we see bigger points swing week to week. 

We're not playing well for sure, but the sky is falling stuff has gotten old in Gameday. 

1 minute ago, Moosejawcolt said:

I honestly had a bad feeling about this game.  Giants had nothing to lose.  Beckham wasnt playing and there was no way we would lose this game. We got all the national attention as being the team no one wanted to play if we made the playoffs.   Eberflus was possibly getting head coaching interest. We were at  home.  That usually comes back go haunt a team.  They r young.  If they lose they will hopefully learn from this if they go on to lose this game. 

And to top it off Leonard was on every show this week. Just seems so much better flying under the radar.

1 minute ago, coltsva said:

And to top it off Leonard was on every show this week. Just seems so much better flying under the radar.

It was a small concern of mine that he might play a bit too fired up today after his snub

Giants didn't stop us the first two - we stopped ourselves.  We can and will get points.  Defense needs to toughen up and quit playing like we're up 30 points.

They almost look disinterested...……. I guess the Pro-Bowl voters saw this coming ?????

That was a bad first quarter. Too many mental mistakes.

When you have a team playing above their potential, (low on actual talent) then you can't have mental mistakes, otherwise, it's too much to overcome. Hopefully they get it together the next 3 quarters.