LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs. New York Giants Game Day Thread

Had you gotten a TD there, everything would have been fine.  It's still the beginning of the 2nd.

1 minute ago, Happy2BeHere said:

Wow, is this the same colts team as the previous game ? 

Nope...colts jag lose game.

Reich needs to caall a timeout.  Get his team together and tell them to start playing as a team.  To much to focus  on individual players this week.  I was really afraid of this game.

19 minutes ago, GwinnettColt said:

I think they thought this would be easier than it is. 

I'll bet most fans did.  I did not. More often than not most every game is close enough in the 4th for anything to happen.

Ammo for Skip Bayless. :facepalm:

1 minute ago, coming on strong said:

i been trying to tell every one andrew luck is overrated my honest opinion he throws 20 picks a season chokes in terrible games to terrible teams all the time. this team needs more time to rebuild no good corner backs

LOL

• Like 4

Just now, #12. said:

Had you gotten a TD there, everything would have been fine.  It's still the beginning of the 2nd.

But no td, let's be real here.

4 minutes ago, coming on strong said:

i been trying to tell every one andrew luck is overrated my honest opinion he throws 20 picks a season chokes in terrible games to terrible teams all the time. this team needs more time to rebuild no good corner backs

Dear lord, he's never had a 20 INT season in his career. Besides go look at his INT%.. given how many fricking throws he has to make per game. 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, coming on strong said:

20 picks a season are you sure? 

i have been so scared this team is gonna be like the chargers with rivers having 8-8 seasons then a couple solid  seasons going to the playoffs to be hosed by elite teams never winning a ring luck is already gonna be 30 nothing to show for it im not sold

Just now, our_dbs_rock said:

Did someone grab Mannings facemask on that stop?

Yes, Colts caught a break.

1 minute ago, coming on strong said:

Do people look at you like this when you try to tell them?

angryman.JPG

• Haha 1

Just now, our_dbs_rock said:

Did someone grab Mannings facemask on that stop?

Looks like Margus hit him in the helmet (shh...) jumping over the block.

Good lord would you like some cheese with that whine?

What in the **** was that?

Welp, going to go finish up some shopping. I actually had to anyway. :D

haha.. is this for real?

• Like 1

Just now, coming on strong said:

i have been so scared this team is gonna be like the chargers with rivers having 8-8 seasons then a couple solid  seasons going to the playoffs to be hosed by elite teams never winning a ring luck is already gonna be 30 nothing to show for it im not sold

If Luck plays until he's 40 then there's still another decade to work with lol.  We'll just have to see how much they improve by next year.  In all honesty a team that starts 1-5 just simply doesn't deserve to be in the playoffs as is.  

4 minutes ago, SteelCityColt said:

Dear lord, he's never had a 20 INT season in his career. Besides go look at his INT%.. given how man fricking throws he has to make per game. 

4 minutes ago, runthepost said:

20 picks a season are you sure? 

Yeah, he only averages 13 / season (not near 20).  He is at 14 right now though.

Down 14-0, lol wow. Come on guys you had to know they were going to bring their A game

1 minute ago, HOF19 said:

Good topic...……. Handling success .

The hardest thing in football is handling success don't cha know.... 

7aNqOXp.png

Just now, NewEra said:

Down 14-0, lol wow. Come on guys you had to know they were going to bring their A game

But is it more us then them ?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

I saw this coming this week. You have a loose giants team just going out and having fun.

You could have told Frank at least!

1 minute ago, HOF19 said:

But is it more us then them ?

Us failing to execute and mental mistakes throughout.

3 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Pretty surprising but a long way to go. 

Did you not get the memo, game is over bro. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

They probably thought the giants would just come out in a slumber with nothing to play for.  The worse thing was the media hyping up these young players egos.