Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Vs. New York Giants Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

1 minute ago, coming on strong said:

i been trying to tell every one andrew luck is overrated my honest opinion he throws 20 picks a season chokes in terrible games to terrible teams all the time. this team needs more time to rebuild no good corner backs

LOL

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, coming on strong said:

i been trying to tell every one andrew luck is overrated my honest opinion he throws 20 picks a season chokes in terrible games to terrible teams all the time. this team needs more time to rebuild no good corner backs

Dear lord, he's never had a 20 INT season in his career. Besides go look at his INT%.. given how many fricking throws he has to make per game. 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, coming on strong said:

20 picks a season are you sure? 

4 minutes ago, coming on strong said:

Good lord would you like some cheese with that whine?

Just now, coming on strong said:

i have been so scared this team is gonna be like the chargers with rivers having 8-8 seasons then a couple solid  seasons going to the playoffs to be hosed by elite teams never winning a ring luck is already gonna be 30 nothing to show for it im not sold

If Luck plays until he's 40 then there's still another decade to work with lol.  We'll just have to see how much they improve by next year.  In all honesty a team that starts 1-5 just simply doesn't deserve to be in the playoffs as is.  

4 minutes ago, SteelCityColt said:

Dear lord, he's never had a 20 INT season in his career. Besides go look at his INT%.. given how man fricking throws he has to make per game. 

4 minutes ago, runthepost said:

20 picks a season are you sure? 

Yeah, he only averages 13 / season (not near 20).  He is at 14 right now though.

2 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

I saw this coming this week. You have a loose giants team just going out and having fun.

You could have told Frank at least!

1 minute ago, HOF19 said:

But is it more us then them ?

Us failing to execute and mental mistakes throughout.

3 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Pretty surprising but a long way to go. 

Did you not get the memo, game is over bro. 

• Thanks 1