Jump to content
Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs. New York Giants Game Day Thread

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, our_dbs_rock said:

 

Nope.  Go back and read the posts.  Game is already over, they just don't know it yet. :)

Sometimes I think the negative nancys have never seen an NFL game before...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Turftoe said:

Sometimes I think the negative nancys have never seen an NFL game before...

 

Trust me... they have. You know when you watch a game with a group of friends and there's always "that guy". Always negative, always doom, always gloom, but the biggest homer if they win? 

 

Yeah, this is where they come to post when they get ostracised by their friends.

 

:P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, SteelCityColt said:

 

Trust me... they have. You know when you watch a game with a group of friends and there's always "that guy". Always negative, always doom, always gloom, but the biggest homer if they win? 

 

Yeah, this is where they come to post when they get ostracised by their friends.

 

:P

And only post when things aren't going well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Mr.Debonair said:

Time to draft Kelly’s replacement 

Very good player.  Doesnt play enough. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Indy_Mike said:

I love this Inman kid....he's been a very welcome surprise this season!

 

Yeah he's one person I'd like to still see as a Colt, but I'm not sure if he'll be too expensive.  Grant can go.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Luck is on fire, only down 17-14 now lol. Plenty of time. Patience. 

It's like people haven't seen Luck do his magic before. Plenty of time 1 1/2 quarters left, only down by 3...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Would it be too much to ask for a turnover by the giants?

 

It's a one-score game with lots of time left.  Play hard. Play smart.  And I like our chances.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Malakai432 said:

 

Yeah he's one person I'd like to still see as a Colt, but I'm not sure if he'll be too expensive.  Grant can go.  

 

I'd vote for this message. 

2 minutes ago, our_dbs_rock said:

In the words of Cris Colinsworthless.........That's a touchdown pass!

 

Thanks Perd!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks like instead of calling it quits at halftime like a lot of posters were expecting, they brought in a special guest for a halftime speech!

 

never.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That was a great drive !!  Exactly what we needed to start the 2nd half. Let's keep it going,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Indy_Mike said:

No...Eli is overdue! It's coming...:runforhills:

Eli needs to remember that it the season of giving.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, our_dbs_rock said:

Looks like instead of calling it quits at halftime like a lot of posters were expecting, they brought in a special guest for a halftime speech!

 

never.jpg

hahaha...love that movie - especially when their taking the starship uot for the first time.  Haha...just laughed so hard I cried.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...