Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Vs. New York Giants Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

•  

We have the 2nd half to stay alive in the playoff race.

Boomer E., just said he had no doubt his buddy Frank Reich with right this ship.  Not his exact words but that is what he meant.

With Kelly and Ebron down, it's time for others to step-up and show our heart in time of adversity.  Coaching, special teams, defense, offense, fans in Lucas Oil.

Although I'm not pleased with this game and the score, I'm just doing to relax and enjoy this late season Colt game with playoff implications.  Far cry from last year. 

2 minutes ago, ColtStrong2013 said:

Colts fans are fairweather generally speaking... and also suffer from memory loss. How many times have we been in this situation? 

I swear I've seen posts in the past week talking about how great Desir has been playing and in this thread there are posts about how he is trash.  What is the memory loss you speak of? lol

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Sorry dude, I like Harrison just as much as anyone else. I have a Harrison jersey that I have never worn because I'm not worthy. His hands were impeccable, I remember him making more tough catches in traffic than being wide open during a stroll through the park. I've said on here many, many times one of the most puzzling things about being a Colt fan these past 50+ years is, generally speaking, why are our receivers always covered and the opponents are wide open? We've made average receivers look like hall of famers waaaaaay too often!
    • You clearly were only watching Peyton and not his receivers.  Your love for Manning has you making up falsehoods.  Why?  To boosts Peyton’s legacy?  He doesn’t need it.  Nor does Harrison deserve you telling flat out lies about his skills.  Go watch some highlights of 88.     For every tightly contested catch you’ll find twice as many wide open grabs either from double moves, deep posts, go routes, or his true specialty the deep comeback.  The man may have been the greatest route runner of all time.  He wasn’t a physically imposing receiver.  You really think he and Peyton obliterated the receptions records for a season with mostly tight window throws?  Stop it.   Oh and Clark got plenty of separation too.  Very few linebackers could stick with Dallas nor many safeties either.  You don’t remember Dallas streaking up the seam or destroying linebackers on those out routes? Go watch some more highlights of 88 & 44 & not just 18’s best throws.
    • Hi all.   Could we do what we did in previous years, stating the draft order with a random website? I would like to mock with my position in mind.
    • Why do you think you have answers after one pre-season game?   One.   I don’t understand that.     I wouldn’t expect to have answers even after the entire pre-season is over.   I don’t think the answers will show up until the season plays out. 
    • @EastStreet good posts. been enjoying reading your takes more over the last few weeks. not sure what's different but i think you're enjoying yourself more and not taking it so serious. really enjoyable to read. appreciate it
  • Members

• Two_pound

Two_pound 391

• Dunk

Dunk 704

• Jared Cisneros

Jared Cisneros 5,188

• Introspect

Introspect 263

• Behle

Behle 65

• AustinnKaine