Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Vs. New York Giants Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

1 minute ago, MB-ColtsFan said:

hahaha...love that movie - especially when their taking the starship uot for the first time.  Haha...just laughed so hard I cried.

Yea, I love it when there talking and Tim Allens just tells them to fire on the ship with both barrels and tosses them the can and tells them to throw that at them also

• Haha 1

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• You said Ballard had one of his best drafts last year.   How would you know that if you have to wait 3 years ?
    • No I don’t want him fired today right before the combine and the draft. But I’m on record saying he should’ve been fired after the 22/23 season and I stick by that. I do think we’re married to him for this season and the next because of AR. But now he has to build a competitor and he hasn’t in going on 8 years.    The team did better than I expected last season which I’ve said multiple times, but there are mitigating factors (like more than half the league losing their starting QBs) and in any other season I’m not sure we would’ve won 9 games.    I very much like Steichen. I have very high hopes for AR. I like the changes to the coaching staff and hope they pan out and elevate the positions groups that’ve been lacking for a long time. I have high hopes for Downs. I’m just not going to crown anyone until they’ve proven they’re worth it.    I’m sorry if you feel that’s not positive, but I want results/production not fairy tales and unicorn farts. Talk is cheap.   If you want positive comments I suggest you take a look at twitter/X - Colts fans there are already proudly proclaiming AR will topple Mahomes and that he’s a MVP candidate next season. Lol. 
    • How?    I stated smart football people don’t rank draft classes for 3 years.      NFL.com knows this, but they do this now to feed the masses for instant analysis.  They know this is bogus, but they do it anyway simply for the clicks.   So I don’t buy into it.     How is that contradictory? 
    • Would you feel better if I listed it as .0881?
    • Indianapolis ranked in the top half of the NFL in expected points allowed per rush with Stewart and dead last in the games without him in the lineup. Stewart's presence frees up rushers around him because he takes on double teams and clogs up the middle.   He makes a HUGE difference when he is in the line up on the early downs to force 3rd downs. Getting off the field on 3rd downs when he is subbed out is another storyline, something to improve on for Gus and crew. 
  • Members

• Solid84

Solid84 5,694

• stitches

stitches 18,252

• GoColts8818

GoColts8818 16,396

• PRnum1

PRnum1 2,872

• SSColts

SSColts 74

• Yoshinator