Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Vs. New York Giants Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Your Posts are priceless. 

every body handles the game differently thats the thing i dont get about this forum if you dont praise the team even when they are playing terrible you get mocked and people come at you hard . every one here loves the colts some people look on the bright side some like to vent it makes them feel better big deal

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Way too early. I do like how the Mets are playing. I like good pitching and even without deGrom, the starting pitching has been excellent.
    • It’s all good. His post clearly was directed, so I was responding to it.    The choices are more, less or even upside. I don’t think it’s that crazy to suggest that one player, based on what we know, has more upside…especially when they went B2B in the draft. My only conviction is based on the data we have. I admit it’s not 100%.   I think you will find a lot of people saying the same about Moore too when it comes to upside.
    • Here you go again….  Read this thread…. A number of posters here are saying the same thing I have..   that odds are strong that Luck was ready to retire much earlier in the off-season and was encouraged to hold off his decision in the hope he’d heal, feel better, and change his mind.   He’s the son of an NFL QB….  He knows the right thing to do.  The idea that he’d screw his teammates goes against everything Luck has done in his career.   Why you choose to believe this is a complete mystery.   If he had screwed the team, I don’t see Irsay giving him a $25 mill going away gift.   He’s a guy driven to do the right thing and not be selfish.  And yet you act like you don’t know Luck at all.   You’ve been attached to a false narrative for years.  And it boils over with Luck being a coward, a wimp, a p***y.       I know it doesn’t matter what I say.  God could tell you you’re wrong and you’re not changing your view.   I’m sorry that you wasted 7 years of being a Colts fan with Luck here.  You clearly learned nothing about him.   How sad. 
    • To me, he’s a coward. A deserter, a whimp, a p....y. Not because he retired, but he did it in the way he did it. As I’ve said all along, he screwed his teammates, his coaches, his team and his own legacy. If he wanted to retire, do it in March. Don’t do it 10 days before the season. That was a pure slap in the franchise’s face and the face of every fan everywhere. If he ever shows up at LOS again or any Colts stadium, I hope that the fans shower him with boos and more
    • Thanks, Capt Obvious!        Thanks for telling us something that all of  us have always known, was never in dispute.     If you somehow think you’re hurting me because Luck was my favorite player — guess  again!    But keep being you!  
  • Members

• dew5150

dew5150 131

• NewColtsFan

NewColtsFan 13,810

• Solon

Solon 149

• buccolts

buccolts 3,165

• EastStreet

EastStreet 18,250

• NFLfan