Jump to content
Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs. New York Giants Game Day Thread

Recommended Posts

Our young guys needed this. This will humble them for next year and teach them a lesson. Playoffs just aren’t in the cards this year. There is no evidence that our defense is going to turn up and stop them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Leonard - if you want to make a Pro Bowl argument, then alter this game!  Tipped ball, strip sack, something!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The blitzes are not working. It’s not getting any real kind of pressure, and Manning knows where to go when they come. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

if they score here this will be the 2nd most points they have gotten this season, and still most of the 4th quarter left.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ColtStrong2013 said:

WHAT IS FRANK DOING. short. 4th down... that was a Pagano move.

 

 Nah too close to challenge. Need to keep the TO

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

Our young guys needed this. This will humble them for next year and teach them a lesson. Playoffs just aren’t in the cards this year. There is no evidence that our defense is going to turn up and stop them.

Plus I just don’t see them winning a playoff game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The good and bad with our defense:

 

1. It's a simple defense that allows our players to read/react and play fast.

 

2. It's effective against bad QBs, however, it's simple for veteran QBs to figure out. 30 points given up against Eli.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Giants have something special in Ingram also, he's a crazy gadget type player.  Probably will be really good next year.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Catloaf said:

if they score here this will be the 2nd most points they have gotten this season, and still most of the 4th quarter left.

And it's been all lengthy drives.  No short-field scores.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Mr.Debonair said:

 

 Nah too close to challenge. Need to keep the TO

Yeah, that one was iffy.  I wouldnt criticize him on that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Malakai432 said:

Great stop.  

Yeah, I must give the credit for that one.

We need the TD on this drive or it may be over.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

T.Y,.'s leg has to hold up..

He's been dragging It all day...

 

Even if hes just a decoy, we need him out there.

No Ryan Kelly..No Eric Ebron.

But we only need 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ohh look how they're jinxing the Colts showing that the Giants are the worst 4th quarter team in the NFL basically.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

just get ready for next season i hate to say it but the defense cant stop them today at all . if the colts do not get a touchdown here its over. even with a miracle these team is gonna get crushed by the titans next week playing like this they have a great defense and the playoffs teams like the pats and cheifs with score 70 points on us .   we need better weapons for luck and corner backs are the biggest weakness and  nose tackle we got a lot of money in the offseason  i done getting upset better to just prepare to lose

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Eagles still up on Texans. 23-16.  We still have a shot at them if we can pull this one out.

 

EDIT: Eagles just scored a TD.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Flash7 said:

The good and bad with our defense:

 

1. It's a simple defense that allows our players to read/react and play fast.

 

2. It's effective against bad QBs, however, it's simple for veteran QBs to figure out. 30 points given up against Eli.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...