LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs. New York Giants Game Day Thread

1 minute ago, Chloe6124 said:

That’s the game. No way we stop them and get the ball back.

That's the way I feel at the moment.  Can't see us getting a 3 and out, but that's what we need.

We have the giants pinned deep. Now would be a great time for a fumble recovery or a pick 6 :) 

Just now, MB-ColtsFan said:

That's the way I feel at the moment.  Can't see us getting a 3 and out, but that's what we need.

We don't need a three and out. We need the ball back with a little bit of time. We need one play. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, GwinnettColt said:

Andrew makes me nervous with how long he holds that ball. 

He is really holding that ball a long time today. Uncharacteristic in a lot of ways today for the whole team. 

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Your Posts are priceless. 

every body handles the game differently thats the thing i dont get about this forum if you dont praise the team even when they are playing terrible you get mocked and people come at you hard . every one here loves the colts some people look on the bright side some like to vent it makes them feel better big deal

1 minute ago, Indy_Mike said:

This where Eli makes "the mistake"!:yahoo:

Could be..Key on barkley and make Eli throw it inside his own 10

• Like 1

Does anyone else get annoyed that opposing running backs always fall forward for 5 yards and the Colt's backs always go down where they are hit? lol

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jdubu said:

He is really holding that ball a long time today. Uncharacteristic in a lot of ways today for the whole team. 

Not looking for the dink and dunk.  Looking for the chunk plays.

Not sure what the Giants are giving him, though.

• Like 1

Just now, our_dbs_rock said:

Does anyone else get annoyed that opposing running backs always fall forward for 5 yards and the Colt's backs always go down where they are hit? lol

Yes. And we always have receivers that fall down to avoid contact (I guess it helps prevent injuries though).

1 minute ago, our_dbs_rock said:

Yes. We need better backs. 

The whole game they have been letting them pull him forward...now when he fumbles they call forward progress is stopped...nonsense call!

Just now, oldunclemark said:

We cant challenge  that..Call on the field was 'play was over'

...and it was.

WHEN WILL THE COLTS CATCH A BREAK WITH THESE OFFICIALS??? that ball was out before the whistle blew, what a joke!!!!!!

This is very "do-able".  Plenty of time with a full compliment of time outs.  Get the TD, but not too quick.

I'm a flipping nervous wreck, drinking some Pikesville Rye and eating ice cubes, chewing what's left of my darn finger nails.  

2 minutes ago, Turftoe said:

Yes. And we always have receivers that fall down to avoid contact (I guess it helps prevent injuries though).

Eh, I'm okay when small receivers fall down.  They won't move the pile anyways.