Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Vs. New York Giants Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Nadine locked this topic
2 minutes ago, SteelCityColt said:

PSA... NFL games are 4 Qtrs folks. Not every win is pretty. Saying a game is over in the 1st Qtr is just farcical. 

From some of the posts in the first half, one would think that a football game lasted less than 2 quarters.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Cynjin said:

From some of the posts in the first half, one would think that a football game lasted less than 2 quarters.

I agree. It’s why I don’t post much during the game in here. I follow along every game in here. I’ve gotten myself to not post due to the swings in temperament in here

• Like 2

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• It’s crazy how quite it is on the Bradberry front. No reports of him talking with any team. 
    • I think Pryor takes the LT spot, has a rough start but gets better as the season goes.    Pinter will lock in the RG spot. I feel he’ll have a decent to good season start to finish.    I think we’ve seen the best of Kelly and he’ll manage an average season.    I have a bad feeling the time of seeing Q play a full season is over. I think he’ll have a good season overall, but he’ll miss games. 
    • I read those guys (really just the site in general), but don't recall them saying we made an offer. I do recall an article on their site though saying Landry should be our #1 FA WR target. 
    • Please read OP before voting   Roster INs and OUTs Already under contract Nelson LG Down year due to foot and back issues/surgery. Started 13/17 games Only graded 69.1 via PFF, but also surrendered only one sack Kelly OC A bit beat up early. Started 14/17 games Further regressed to 56.9 PFF, and gave up 3 sacks Smith RT Also missed time due to injury, 11/17, missing 6 of the first 7 games. After he got back, he was petty elite, grading 80.6, but did give up 4 sacks Pinter iOL Started 3 games at OC when Kelly was out and graded 74.7, while not allowing a sack (pretty impressive) Fries iOL No starts, but got a few snaps in 2 games. Graded 54.8 Added or extended or re-signed Rainmann T or ? Our 3rd round pick. Several, or even most had him going in the bottom half of the 1st round.  PFF ranked him the 18th best overall prospect, and graded him 94.6 for the season.  Age is a bit of concern, as is the small conference background (MAC has put out plenty of good NFL OL though) Elite RAS, and only 2 years at OT (which he was All-MAC) Pryor Swing T Started 5 games (IIRC, 2 at LT, 2 at RT, 1 at G), but got snaps in 14 games Graded nicely at 76.5, giving up zero sacks Not sure why we didn't see him more at LT instead of waiting till end of season. Signed a one year 5.5M contract. I think I would have gone 2 years given the cost and his swing value at minimum. Dennis Kelly Swing T Started the last 4 games for GB last season, grading at 70.4 with only 1 sack allowed 32 years old, but still solid. At worst he's a high quality depth swing T Contract details not available, but played for GB on a one year 1Mish contract last year Reserve/Future Murray and O'Donnell Murray - CFL guy with good upside but still a long shot O'Donnell - upside, and second year with Indy (PS) UDFAs French and Van Demark, and former UDFA Kemp ? All long shots that will need time if they do end up sticking Lost Fisher LT Returned from 2020 injury and just never played up to expectations. Good in the run game for the most part, but horrible in pass pro. Graded 68.2 and gave up a team high 7 sacks. Caliz (Stampede Blue) credits Fisher with 2 losses (Balt and TB) due to whiffs that directly translated to game losing strip sacks of Wentz.  Still has not found a job Glowinski RG 70.1 PFF and only 2 sacks allowed. One of his best seasons ever if not the best. Signed a 3 year / 20M (6.6M year) contract with the Giants. Modest, but well deserved. Hope we don't miss him too much Reed iOL depth Got a little action, and graded 67.2 Signed an uber cheap deal with MN for 2 years totaling 4.5M (2.25M a year) I like Glow better, but can't believe we let Reed get away for that cheap.  Davenport T depth Was pretty awful grading 45.3 and allowing 4 sacks in less than 300 snaps IIRC, signed a 1 year league min (about 1M) with the Bears Assumed depth based on aggregate of sites Starters LT - Pryor LG - Nelson OC - Kelly RG - Pinter RT - Smith Depth Swing Tackle - Dennis Kelly TBD but likely OT - Rainmann Swing iOL - Fries (now taking OC snaps) Key questions / comments LT - Can Pryor lock it down, or does Kelly or Rainmann challenge? RG - Can Pinter lock it down, or does Indy look for a FA or perhaps switch things up OC - Will Kelly right the ship, or regress further iOL depth - however you look at it, we are super weak here Nelson - will the back issues linger, or does he get back to pre-2021 form. and when will he get an extension? T depth - while the LT starter may can concern in some, the overall depth with Kelly and Rainmann added, is pretty darn good.    Article from Stampede Blue (short, simple, but decent) https://www.stampedeblue.com/2022/5/17/23068652/how-much-have-the-colts-improved-offensive-line
    • I follow the guys at The Blue Stable. Two of them are dead on with their sources. Destin Adams and Shaad McGinnis have both broke trades, FA signings, and coaching hires before the national and local media. Shaad’s brother is the dline coach for the Rams.  There are also a couple of sources out there that are credible. Shaad has also broke non-Colts stories. 
  • Members

• Introspect

Introspect 262

• Bravo

Bravo 1,027

• groundnpound

groundnpound 75

• HoosierHero

HoosierHero 152

• DaColts85

DaColts85 726

• stitches