LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs. New York Giants Game Day Thread

Just now, our_dbs_rock said:

Anyone watching the Eagles/Texans game?  Texans grab foles helmet earlier and drag him to the ground.....no call.  Eagles hit Watson as he throws the pass......flag and free 15 yards.....  The officiating is awful

They seem to be the favorite sons this season!

1 minute ago, our_dbs_rock said:

Anyone watching the Eagles/Texans game?  Texans grab foles helmet earlier and drag him to the ground.....no call.  Eagles hit Watson as he throws the pass......flag and free 15 yards.....  The officiating is awful

Yeah I saw the same thing.  I'm yelling at the screen and for some reason the ref's aren't hearing me.

I feel like the throws we have to make to receivers are always extremely contested.  Can we never get super open like... I don't know... every other team we have ever played?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

•  

I remain optimistic and confident the Colts will flip this game around and pull out a victory.

Giving up the 1st down on 3rd and 9 in the NY side hurt but we have the 2nd half to win this game.

The same to daring Eli to pass and he is burning us which is perplexing considering they don't have OBJ.  We got Barkley contained so far but with his talent, have to stay focused on him

I just hearing Kelly is out with a neck injury.

Hopefully we can get a FG before the half.  Luck almost threw and 2nd int.

C'mon Colts.  Ebron out now as well.

I am one of Lucks biggest supporters.  He is not looking good. I want to put him as elite but man he has games where I just go ....what!!!! He is the  veteran of this group and he is playing like the rookie.

We don't win this without Kelly and Ebron.. especially next week.  There's nobody left to catch.  I will be very surprised if we can come back from this.

Well, at least we had a surprisingly better season than we thought.  Just hate when we get teased with greatness then fail hard against bad teams.

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

17-7 at Half. Game is far from over.

Weren’t we down during the dolphin game?

This is actually worse then the jags game. At least the defense played well in that game.

Hopefully these young players will learn something from this most likely loss today.

• Sad 1

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

You give up too easy. This game is far from over. 

I'm still hopeful, but they have not shown anything to make me believe they will come out of halftime and stop the Giants.

30 minutes ago, Indy_Mike said:

Do people look at you like this when you try to tell them?

angryman.JPG

yea you are right luck is  killing the giants and their worst rank defense in the league with all their stars out no touchdowns and a pick in a game to go to the playoffs against a last place team .  i love this team no one player is getting special treatment they start playing poor i call them out 130 million dollar contract to get shut out by a 3 win team in the jags  and this i wanted this team to make a run so bad its killing me i get let down year after year first watching manning choke after going 14-2 to 12-4 every year to getting bounced out in the first round to this same thing with luck who isnt even close to mannings greatness i am so mad

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Yeah down 10 in the 4th actually. 

And Houston. But  we came back 

17-7 at Half. Game is far from over.

Down 10 points is nothing in the NFL... Gotta start out with getting a 3 and out and double Sterling Shepard.

2 minutes ago, SteelCityColt said:

I'm starting to believe the conspiracy. 

They seem to get the benefit of a lot of calls in the games I have seen them in this season!

The big difference in that game is we were playing hard. I felt we were going to win that game even being down 10. We are just not even playing hard today.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Chloe6124 said:

This is actually worse then the jags game. At least the defense played well in that game.

Hopefully these young players will learn something from this most likely loss today.

Wait until the game is over then make that comment. It's only 17-7.

• Like 4

It's still doable, but if we can't get some stops on defense, it won't matter.  

A TD on this opening drive and it might be curtains.  

• Like 1

We're down 10 at the half here. Double the time to do it! Still time!

Just now, boo2202 said:

Kelly just can't stay healthy. This is becoming a weekly thing.

They may be forced to address it in the offseason. 

Ye of little faith. 

I trust that Frank gets these guys squared away at half and they will come out fighting this second half. We are two plays away from the lead in this thing. 

There is too much at stake to roll over in this one. It won't happen with Andrew under center. It won't happen with a young team that can taste the playoffs and wants to win. Adjustments are needed. We will find out what this team is made of this second half. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, coming on strong said:

yea you are right luck is  killing the giants and their worst rank defense in the league with all their stars out no touchdowns and a pick in a game to go to the playoffs against a last place team .  i love this team no one player is getting special treatment they start playing poor i call them out 130 million dollar contract to get shut out by a 3 win team in the jags  and this i wanted this team to make a run so bad its killing me i get let down year after year first watching manning choke after going 14-2 to 12-4 every year to getting bounced out in the first round to this same thing with luck who isnt even close to mannings greatness i am so mad

:facepalm:

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Catloaf said:

We don't win this without Kelly and Ebron.. especially next week.  There's nobody left to catch.  I will be very surprised if we can come back from this.

Well, at least we had a surprisingly better season than we thought.  Just hate when we get teased with greatness then fail hard against bad teams.

I think fans need to stay humble also. Any team can win against any team in the NFL.

• Thanks 1