Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Grigson fired.

Dustin

• Replies 636
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, COLTS449 said:

Hate to but in, but NCF, you didn't think it would happen did you bro? What do you think? Who you hoping for, etc.

I thought it might happen a week or two ago...

But I didn't think it would happen today WITHOUT Pagano also being fired.

I thought he'd fire both,  but if it was only one,  I thought it would be Pagano,  not Grigson.

I'm OK with Grigson getting fired.     Too many misses in the draft and free agency to hold his job.

Well...    some of the guys I might like just signed new deals with their old teams this past week,  so that's not helpful. 

I'm really admire Louis Riddick who is on ESPN.     But his background is also from Philly,  so that might poison his chances.     But I like the way he thinks.........

5 minutes ago, 21isSuperman said:

You really don't get this, do you?  Jeff Saturday wasn't in the building.  Jerrell Freeman is no longer in the building.  Reggie Wayne is no longer in the building.  Anywhere you go, people who should feel indebted to Grigson for giving them a chance actually feel a lot of animosity towards him.  The guy isn't well-liked.  In the building (Mathis, McAfee), out of the building (Freeman), it doesn't matter.  People don't like Grigson.  You're so focused on the "around the league" part that you're missing the bigger picture that Grigson is arrogant and not well-liked

D-d-damage control.  He's stuck in semantics 

5 minutes ago, 21isSuperman said:

You really don't get this, do you?  Jeff Saturday wasn't in the building.  Jerrell Freeman is no longer in the building.  Reggie Wayne is no longer in the building.  Anywhere you go, people who should feel indebted to Grigson for giving them a chance actually feel a lot of animosity towards him.  The guy isn't well-liked.  In the building (Mathis, McAfee), out of the building (Freeman), it doesn't matter.  People don't like Grigson.  You're so focused on the "around the league" part that you're missing the bigger picture that Grigson is arrogant and not well-liked

And they're ALL COLTS!        HELLO?!?

They!     Are!       Colts!

That does not equal AROUND THE LEAGUE.

I don't know how many different ways I can explain it to you.      I'm using simple English.     But it's not sticking.

We've had this problem before.     Let's just drop it and move on.     And you can go back to celebrating someone being fired.

14 minutes ago, COLTS449 said:

I hate Grigson so bad if I ever ran into him I would kick his a**. Or at least try. I'd get one good hit in anyways. LOL

Sure you would.

Ryan Grigson is about 6'6" and perhaps 300 pounds.

You might get in a good shot at his knee cap.     And then he'd step on you like a bug.

1 minute ago, NewColtsFan said:

And they're ALL COLTS!        HELLO?!?

They!     Are!       Colts!

That does not equal AROUND THE LEAGUE.

I don't know how many different ways I can explain it to you.      I'm using simple English.     But it's not sticking.

We've had this problem before.     Let's just drop it and move on.     And you can go back to celebrating someone being fired.

Why do you care if people celebrate when an arrogant hack gets fired? 

1 minute ago, jshipp23 said:

Is there gonna be a press conference or just an announcement? If it's just an announcement means it's probably Raye which isn't that exciting. .Im hoping for Manning and Gruden or Old man Shanahan and son...

Press conference at 5:30 on Facebook.

41 minutes ago, masnerj said:

I have to say that if Irsay fired Grigson this late after the season is over and after all the shenanigans, he has to have the next GM either lined up or ready to promote. I know we all are hoping for Peyton but I don't think that is likely after everything that has happened, or rumored to have happened. 

My money is on Raye being promoted (which I love to be honest, he will be MUCH better than Grigson). It IS possible for a new GM to be hired with the old coach not fired. I think the most likely event is going to be Raye promoted as GM and Pagano to have one more year to fix the defense with whatever he is given after this offseason. 

Beneath my arm-chair GM, NFL analyst, and NFL scout self-appointed position: YESSSSSSSSSSSS, LETS GO COLTS!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU IRSAY!!!!

I want no part of any colts current talent evaluators or front office personnel 

23 minutes ago, Defjamz26 said:

"Well respected around the league ". Going to quote that every time a new NFL player or person throws some shade at him. We're already up to 3 players who played for him.

They're ALL COLTS.

They!    Are!     All!      Colts!       They've all dealt with Grigson.