Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Grigson fired.

Dustin

• Replies 636
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, mahagga73 said:

I really think it's much simpler than that . Notice he takes the opposite view of most   on most  everything and runs with it. Andrew Luck, Grigson . He likes the attention. I doubt he even believes half of what he says. 

...and knows nothing about the game of football.  In another dimension, Dakich and Tony Kornheiser are broadcasting games.  Don Fischer is sideline reporter.

3 minutes ago, shakedownstreet said:

there would be collusion between users giving each other unlimited likes, which would render the system illegitimate 

I think there is collusion anyways not that it matters...On the won the day thing its always the same people one had 130 likes and i never see how that is possible..I went back and looked cause i was bored and didn't see nearly that many...

1 minute ago, jshipp23 said:

I think there is collusion anyways not that it matters...On the won the day thing its always the same people one had 130 likes and i never see how that is possible..I went back and looked cause i was bored and didn't see nearly that many...

Colts forum like competition is an inside job! 

43 minutes ago, DougDew said:

So why is it when they have the rooney rule in place, which forces a team to interview someone of color, does ESPN then use the idea that when a person of color interviews, its evidence that he's a strong candidate? 

I hate it when ESPN defies such basic logic.  It happens a lot.

So Doug.....

Do YOU want to be the media guy who says......   "This person is interviewing for a job.   But pay no attention to it,  he's just a person of color.   Has no chance of getting the job."

Does EVERY PERSON of color get the same treatment?      Are we no longer hiring people of color?

What happens when a person with a good reputation like Jimmy Raye interviews.     Does he automatically get rejected because he happens to be black?

Do you see where I'm going with this?

Do you see how you painted yourself into a corner?

This thread is funny. Before I go on, no tears from me over this news. 

You are all latching onto players and ex players who don't like him. Some who were cut, some in the future who now have an excuse for crapping it up on the field....

Let's bringback ol' Bill. Do you forget how much he messed up during his last few years, including nepotism, giving up on perfection, and his bullying which had staff celebrating in the corridors when he was fired....

'Lets go draft some great players and be great again'. Em, not as easy as you think, this drafting malarkey. 

Finally, whoever we get, may well be worse. As Peyton once said, 'be careful what you wish for'.....

Oh, and let's celebrate our fan who wants to punch a man who apprantly was just not very good at his job. Classy.

I'll keep my fingers crossed we make good choices. Sorry, you may now all continue with your celebrations.....

1 minute ago, braveheartcolt said:

You are all latching onto players and ex players who don't like him. Some who were cut, some in the future who now have an excuse for crapping it up on the field....

Let's bringback ol' Bill. Do you forget how much he messed up during his last few years, including nepotism, giving up on perfection, and his bullying which had staff celebrating in the corridors when he was fired....

'Lets go draft some great players and be great again'. Em, not as easy as you think, this drafting malarkey. 

Finally, whoever we get, may well be worse. As Peyton once said, 'be careful what you wish for'.....

Oh, and let's celebrate our fan who wants to punch a man who apprantly was just not very good at his job. Classy.

I'll keep my fingers crossed we make good choices. Sorry, you may now all continue with your celebrations.....

Lol what kind of post was this? 

3 minutes ago, braveheartcolt said:

Yes, we will keep celebrating, while you and a few others will go into a state of clinical depression over this news.

8 minutes ago, braveheartcolt said:

Go to bed.  It's midnight in Britain.