Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Grigson fired.

Dustin

• Replies 636
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think he got the deal with Peyton done. He's going to bring in Gruden as HC. My prediction.

I said it last week. There was no way Irsay was coming out of this undefeated. I knew the silence meant he was probably still working on something. There's still hope in Irsay.

I have to say that if Irsay fired Grigson this late after the season is over and after all the shenanigans, he has to have the next GM either lined up or ready to promote. I know we all are hoping for Peyton but I don't think that is likely after everything that has happened, or rumored to have happened. 

My money is on Raye being promoted (which I love to be honest, he will be MUCH better than Grigson). It IS possible for a new GM to be hired with the old coach not fired. I think the most likely event is going to be Raye promoted as GM and Pagano to have one more year to fix the defense with whatever he is given after this offseason. 

Beneath my arm-chair GM, NFL analyst, and NFL scout self-appointed position: YESSSSSSSSSSSS, LETS GO COLTS!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU IRSAY!!!!

Just now, 21isSuperman said:

Not true.  People on here thought the Dorsett pick was awful from the very beginning

I wouldn't expect him to stay on the roster either now that's the guy that foolishly drafted him is gone. Will probably get traded for a pick to load up for the draft. 

5 minutes ago, Defjamz26 said:

So much for Grigson being well respected around the league. lmao

Own players (looking at Wayne too) didn't even like him.

Another "wow" tweet. 

If the players felt this way, I don't feel bad in the least for being critical of Grigson. He really did suck at the job.

1 minute ago, chad72 said:

Or he did it for getting Jon Gruden in so that he can get a GM Gruden can work with???

I imagine the Peyton + Gruden combo is still on the table with Grigson gone.  It was believed that one of Gruden's reasons for saying no was that he wanted someone else as GM

4 minutes ago, Defjamz26 said:

So much for Grigson being well respected around the league. lmao

Own players (looking at Wayne too) didn't even like him.

One player makes a comment and now he's not respected AROUND THE LEAGUE.

One player = AROUND THE LEAGUE.

Really?      Seriously?

1 minute ago, throwing BBZ said:

Well, i believe Mr. Irsay started at the right place.
 5 years and this roster isn`t going anywhere.
We need more young players that run better than Anthony Morrison, Mewhort, Gore...
  Rooting Big Time   Go new GM   Go Colts!!  :applause:

You just mentioned 3 players who will start for us this fall so.....maybe you want to wait and see what's next