Grigson fired.

Dustin

• Replies 636
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

I'm not arguing that....

I'm arguing the concept of "AROUND THE LEAGUE"....

People here are absolutely terrible with their words.      They write things and are always surprised when it's pointed out that what they write makes no sense.....

Quit trying to rain our our parade. haha

Image result for quit raining on our parade

Mcafee isn't the only one.  It was Reggie Wayne and I also saw Jeff Saturday speaking on Grigson and he also felt like he needed to go as well.  Seem like amongst the former players and now the current players Grigson was a significant problem in their view.  Even Jerrell Freeman getting his shots in.

5 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

And THAT equals AROUND THE LEAGUE.

This website just gets pitiful sometimes......

Wayne didn't like him either. So you've got 2 guys who played for him and one that worked with him. You really don't think there are more people who feel like this? When he doesn't get another job in the league don't say we didn't tell you...

2 minutes ago, oldunclemark said:

never had a losing season..be careful with t he 'awful'

He's not the worst but he's not good either. He wasn't given great talent but the team was usually unprepared, lacked execution and simply didn't play four quarters of football. I don't care if a coach is devoid of talent. Guys with no talent can be prepared, execute and play hard all game with a good coach

4 minutes ago, MTC said:

Freeman throwing in some more shade.

When you say this kind of comment against the guy who brought you into the NFL, you know there's something going on.

Just now, Defjamz26 said:

"Well respected around the league ". Going to quote that every time a new NFL player or person throws some shade at him. We're already up to 3 players who played for him.

Not just that.  Brackett said this was a good decision and I believe I read Jeff Saturday critique him too

Reggie Wayne for WRs coach, please!!!

Funny, Grigson's agent was going to bat for him on Dan Dakich's show saying he considers himself objective and there wasn't an acknowledgement of one bad move of Grigson's. Go figure, agent and objective should never be combined in the same sentence.

OH MY GOD!!!!!!! HA HA YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU JESUS!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU BABY JESUS!!!!!!!!! WHAT A GREAT DAY!!!!!! LOVE HOW FREE AND PEROPLE ARE HATING ON THE DUMB ___.

BOO YAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOW LETS BRING IN SOME PLAYERS BABY, AND HOPE GENIUS RYAN ENDS UP WORKING AS A SHOE SHINNER!!!!!!!!!!!1

Just now, Luck is Good said:

He's not the worst but he's not good either. He wasn't given great talent but the team was usually unprepared, lacked execution and simply didn't play four quarters of football. I don't care if a coach is devoid of talent. Guys with no talent can be prepared, execute and play hard all game with a good coach

LIG..you sure?...never had a lost season 8-8 with backup QBs..players swear by him

I'm just saying that its 'opinion' they were not prepared..we don't know that

Just now, oldunclemark said:

LIG..you sure?...never had a lost season 8-8 with backup QBs..players swear by him

I'm just saying that its 'opinion' they were not prepared..we don't know that

All I'm telling you is what I see on the field. A team that constantly comes out behind the eight ball is not prepared well enough. The heroics are exciting but I don't wanna have to see that every game

7 minutes ago, Defjamz26 said:

Wayne didn't like him either. So you've got 2 guys who played for him and one that worked with him. You really don't think there are more people who feel like this? When he doesn't get another job in the league don't say we didn't tell you...

Now he's not going to get another job in the entire league?

That's what most people here said about Chuck Pagano.

That's just completely embarrassing....

But I'm confident you say you told me so....