Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Grigson fired.

Dustin

5 minutes ago, 21isSuperman said:

When you look at how the team performed, you can tell they were not prepared

I can say for sure .they were not talented on defense...we started 25% rookies this past year. Rookies look unprepared because they're rookies.

That's just an opinion

Edited by oldunclemark
spell

• Replies 636
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can the spin and rationalizing now stop?  The guy was terrible at his job.  This roster is garbage - outside the QB, one of the worst rosters in the league.  Thankfully, we now have hope, with 60 mill. in free agency and a full draft to look forward to. 

Just now, The Fish said:

I kind of wonder if all of this is going to make it back around to Grigson? Not that it matters and it's probably schadenfreude on my part, but I hope it does.

Sometimes when people take their first high profile management job they think they have to be dictators to 'do it their way'...They cant be soft so they overdo the 'boss' act

They don't understand the job they have or how to treat people..

Just a comment in  general

2 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

Now he's not going to get another job in the entire league?

That's what most people here said about Chuck Pagano.

That's just completely embarrassing....

But I'm confident you say you told me so....

Hate to but in, but NCF, you didn't think it would happen did you bro? What do you think? Who you hoping for, etc.

Just now, csmopar said:

Finally!!!! Finally I knew there was a reason Irsay had been quiet. I knew it !!! 

I thought so too. Though I must admit I was losing hope a bit. The fact he never came out and said Pagano and Grigson were coming back still gave me hope. I'm just glad Jim didn't mix personal feelings with business feelings

4 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

"In the building" does not equal AROUND THE LEAGUE.

Why is this so hard for you?

You really don't get this, do you?  Jeff Saturday wasn't in the building.  Jerrell Freeman is no longer in the building.  Reggie Wayne is no longer in the building.  Anywhere you go, people who should feel indebted to Grigson for giving them a chance actually feel a lot of animosity towards him.  The guy isn't well-liked.  In the building (Mathis, McAfee), out of the building (Freeman), it doesn't matter.  People don't like Grigson.  You're so focused on the "around the league" part that you're missing the bigger picture that Grigson is arrogant and not well-liked

3 minutes ago, Luck is Good said:

Have there not been reports that he is not respected around the league?

No.    There have not.

Just one guy with an obvious axe to grind from Philly.

But that's the nature of this website.      One guy who is not with the Colts suddenly equals around the league.

Sorry,  I'm a bit chippy....

I never like seeing people celebrate over a dead body.....

But,  that's what fans do.....      this is my least favorite part of fandom....

1 minute ago, NewColtsFan said:

No.    There have not.

Just one guy with an obvious axe to grind from Philly.

But that's the nature of this website.      One guy who is not with the Colts suddenly equals around the league.

Sorry,  I'm a bit chippy....

I never like seeing people celebrate over a dead body.....

But,  that's what fans do.....      this is my least favorite part of fandom....

I get where you're coming from with the celebrating over a dead body comment, but this had to be done. You couldn't justify bringing this guy back