Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Vs. Lions Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We are getting demolished, and Pagano and Grigson will keep their job. Can't believe they got to stay and probably will continue to stay on.

Team is looking worse than ever, including Luck who is nowhere near a top QB in this league.

Just now, snkdy said:

Can't even be mad at the defense. We expected this. The offense is what's really disappointing so far.

Yeah I would understand the D, but the offense is just flat out pathetic...  This offense has no room for error and they come out looking like the worst offense in the league.

Just now, James said:

Are are getting demolished, and Pagano and Grigson wil keep their job. Can't believe they got to stay. 

Team looking worse than ever, including Luck who is nowhere near a top QB in this league.

I didn't mind giving Pagano another shot.  I wouldn't have even been that mad to give Grigson one more year to prove himself, which he had left on his contract.  But to extend them both?

The apologists can make excuses all they want to, but the fact is as long as Grigson and Pagano are in charge, we are at best...AT BEST a 500 team.  Luck is a shell of his former self.  Yet the highest paid player in  the nfl?

We are getting crushed by Caldwell.

Think about that for a minute.

Just now, Valpo2004 said:

So after this pathetic season can we get rid of Pagano and Grigson?

This is the freaking Detroit freaking Lions and they are spanking the crap out of us at home. 

Chances of firing them both after extending them both this past year is very low.  Unless we win 4 or less games this year, I don't see it happening

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• My initial thoughts.     Obviously for the Colts this weeks game vs the Titans is huge. We clearly have a lot working against us this week, but good teams find a way to win and hoping we can pull this one out.   Saying that, Titans schedule is pretty tough to ens the season and after our game win or lose, I could see the Titans going anywhere from 1-4 to 3-2 over final 5 games.   I think 10-6 will most likely win the Division. I think the Colts will get to 10-6 question will be where Titans end up. Could easily see them finish at 9-7 even if they win tomorrow.   Browns I could see go 3-3 maybe 2-4 if Giants could pull something out. That would leave them at 9-7 or 10-6.  Browns have tie breaker over Colts with H2H victory.   Ravens I think most likely go 4-2 over final 6 games, but Dallas(might still be missing Jackson) or Giants might be able to pull a win out against them. Most likely to fi ish 10-6, possibly of 9-7. Ravens also hold tie breaker on Colts with h2h victory.   Raiders I think finish at least 10-6 if not 11-5. Colts really need to beat them when they go h2h. Really could use Falcons to beat them tomorrow and Chargers might be able to throw a wrench in their plans as well.   Dolphins I think finish at 8-8 or 9-7. They have a rough 4 game stretch to end the season. I think they are 1 of the 2 teams on this list that misses the playoffs.       Going to be a marathon to the end of the regular season for sure.   Colts need the Giants to possibly win their games against Browns and Ravens.     Teams to rout for this week. Colts(obviously) Jaguars Steelers Falcons Jets
    • If the next gm cleans house and gets rid of stafford he would be perfect for us.  I really think we would be Super Bowl favorites immediately with him. 
    • This thread is for an outlook on AFC Playoff picture for the rest of the season.   Will start off with 3 teams that I think will win their Division then onto remainder of teams/schedule.   Division Winners: East - Bills(7-3) North - Steelers(10-0) West - Chiefs(9-1)   Winner gets the South: Colts(7-3) - TEN, @HOU, @LV, HOU, @PIT, JAC Titans(7-3) - @IND, CLE, @JAC, DET, @GB, @HOU   Other 3 Wild Card Spots:(Potentially non winner of South as well) Browns(7-3) - @JAC, @TEN, BAL, @NYG, @NYJ, PIT Ravens(6-4) - @PIT, DAL, @CLE, JAC, NYG, @CIN Raiders(6-4) - @ATL, @NYJ, IND, LAC, MIA, @DEN.  Dolphins(6-4) - @NYJ, CIN, KC, NE, @LV, @BUF   AFC Records: Titans - (5-3) Colts - (3-3) Browns - (4-3) Ravens - (4-4) Raiders - (4-3) Dolphins - (3-3)   Strength of Victory/ Strength of Schedule: Titans - .437/.500 Colts - .415/.437 Browns - .363/.471 Ravens - .452/.469 Raiders - .574/.608 Dolphins - .350/.430   Wild Card Tie Breakers: https://operations.nfl.com/the-rules/nfl-tiebreaking-procedures/ TO BREAK A TIE FOR THE WILD-CARD TEAM If it is necessary to break ties to determine the two wild card clubs from each conference, the following steps will be taken: If the tied clubs are from the same division, apply the division tiebreaker. If the tied clubs are from different divisions, apply the following steps: Two Clubs Head-to-head, if applicable Best won-lost-tied percentage in games played within the conference Best won-lost-tied percentage in common games, minimum of four Strength of victory Strength of schedule Best combined ranking among conference teams in points scored and points allowed Best combined ranking among all teams in points scored and points allowed Best net points in conference games Best net points in all games Best net touchdowns in all games Coin toss Three or More Clubs (Note: If two clubs remain tied after a third club or other clubs are eliminated, the tiebreaker reverts to step 1 of the applicable two-club format.) Apply the division tiebreaker to eliminate all but the highest-ranked club in each division prior to proceeding to step 2. The original seeding within a division upon application of the division tiebreaker remains the same for all subsequent applications of the procedure that are necessary to identify the two wild card participants. Head-to-head sweep (applicable only if one club has defeated each of the others or if one club has lost to each of the others) Best won-lost-tied percentage in games played within the conference Best won-lost-tied percentage in common games, minimum of four Strength of victory Strength of schedule Best combined ranking among conference teams in points scored and points allowed Best combined ranking among all teams in points scored and points allowed Best net points in conference games Best net points in all games Best net touchdowns in all games Coin toss When the first wild card team has been identified, the procedure is repeated to name the second wild card (i.e., eliminate all but the highest-ranked club in each division prior to proceeding to step 2). In situations where three or more teams from the same division are involved in the procedure, the original seeding of the teams remains the same for subsequent applications of the tiebreaker if the top-ranked team in that division qualifies for a wild card berth.
    • Have no fear #17 is here , we will still win and when we do I will say I told ya  
    • WOW. Steelers running back O’Conner also added to the covid list. Someone goes are the ravens lying to try and get the game added to the end of the season.   https://twitter.com/adamschefter/status/1332796639413723137?s=21  
  • Members