Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Vs. New York Jets Monday Night Football Game Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Luck is terrible so is the whole team. There is something terrible wrong with this team and for me Luck is struggling because he forces throws because he obviously lost his trust to this mess of an offensive line. It was just a question of time after three consecutive years with the most hits on your QB. I really hope Irsay fires Grigson and the coaching staff too. 

Game Over, this is really pathetic again, i think Pagano and Hamilton are on the hot seat after 2 horrendous games and they are gonna get a pass because we are against Ten and Jax after this but i hope we lose those game to show that Hamilton and Pagano aren't ready for their jobs.

They haven't found their qb yet . Howd it work for the ravens, Seahawks, Steelers, etc? Your just as dumb in your posting if you honestly are ok with this team.

I never said I was fine with this team, I'm not. However, you don't pass up a QB like luck for nothing. Look what happened to Washington, they sold the farm for RG3 and it unraveled everything.

Game Over, this is really pathetic again, i think Pagano and Hamilton are on the hot seat after 2 horrendous games and they are gonna get a pass because we are against Ten and Jax after this but i hope we lose those game to show that Hamilton and Pagano aren't ready for their jobs.

I agree and oh so badly I want them to lose it