Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Vs. New York Jets Monday Night Football Game Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

At least someone has some humor. Frank Gore is not the answer, colts need o-linemen that can push and help the run game. Colts o line is Philadelphia 2.0

Frank Gore is The Inconvenient Truth.  Don't be mad just because it's inconvenient.

But yes, we need a better OL.  Our guards have done nothing all game and Holmes has been underwhelming

At least someone has some humor. Frank Gore is not the answer, colts need o-linemen that can push and help the run game. Colts o line is Philadelphia 2.0

Nah! Colts fans would rather have our team loaded with skill positions and weak lines. Been that way since manning was drafted.

Okay, not all fans ;)

Go back to your board troll.

Lol why should he? He's right. Everyone on here is blaming the refs, the oline and the defense. Everyone but the QB who with the receivers just aren't doing their job.

Colts fans are coming up with excuse after excuse for the QB lol

Lol why should he? He's right. Everyone on here is blaming the refs, the oline and the defense. Everyone but the QB who with the receivers just aren't doing their job.

Colts fans are coming up with excuse after excuse for the QB lol

No one is blaming the refs and the defense.

And go look at the Andrew luck is overrated board.

Straw man.

Fail.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• This is exactly why I cant stand analytics.   My idea of good is someone who actually produces results. Everyone misses tackles, because its very hard to tackle a professional athlete 1 on 1, a position hes in constantly because he plays in open space against incredible athletes. And the more plays you are involved in, the more youll miss. By your calculations there, he couldve made over 200 tackles that season. Thats an insane number that has only been produced twice in the history of the league.   Just the fact he was in a position to do that, is incredible. And youre essentially rewarding lesser players who arent good enough to put themselves in that kind of position and making them look better by suggesting them missing less tackles means they are better players. In reality, they just arent very good a lot of times.   To me this is like looking at the NBA and suggesting Magic Johnson wasnt that good because he led the league in turnovers almost every year. An argument Ive heard many times. But when you look at the list of players who turned the ball over the most, its a list of the best players of all time.    The best players.make the most mistakes because they do the hardest job. They expect to do things other athletes cant even get into position to do. Anybody can avoid missing a tackle by not putting themselves in position to make the tackle in the first place. Thats not a sign of greatness.
    • Here are the available numbers taking away legend numbers    6, 10,17,19,21,24,30,53,57,60,61,68,69,70,71,74,77,89,97   So lets guess what numbers they will wear    Latu 17 Mitchell 6 Gonclaves 68 Bortolini 74 Gould 10 Carlies 53 Simpson 24 Abraham 30 Laulu 97    
    • Here's a perspective on College WRs having had less than 2 career YPRR. Adonai Mitchell is one of them.    It's a long thread, so peruse all the tweets under. This year might be an exception (as explained in the Twitter thread) because of the COVID shortened high school and freshman years for many of the rookies.       
    • Where the rubber hits the road. The concerns. Top heavy Shorter arms 19 reps hard to believe Not a bender as is Fries   Fries can't be counted on when we need a yard. They get under his pads time and again. All Gonc needs to do is be equal in the run game but a better pass blocker. This would be a big help.
    • Hey...where can I see this at?  How do I watch on "X"?  anywhere else it can be seen? How can I pull it up on my tv?  I'm not a big app person but I have Roku.  Appreciate you helping me out! Thanks!
  • Members

• jal8908

jal8908 0

Rookie
    • erock

erock 3

• TheNewGuy

TheNewGuy 12

• Indianapolis-Colts-Fan

Indianapolis-Colts-Fan 706

• Stephen

Stephen 4,089