Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Vs. New York Jets Monday Night Football Game Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll tell ya what man. This was a great play call by the Colts. I love Swiffer Duster ABCDEFG 2 Key Chain. Great play pic.twitter.com/FT5AAqermS

— Jon Gruden (@Faux_Gruden)

September 22, 2015

Spider 2 Y Banana to an offensive tackle. Now I've seen it all, man. That's the wildest thing I've ever heard. Talk about wild

— Jon Gruden (@Faux_Gruden)

September 22, 2015

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I used to be a huge track guy back in the 90's. A friend of mine had a house right behind the track, I used to park in his driveway, get drunk all weekend, eat barbecue while walking around near the track on Saturday night and go to the race on Sunday = great ol' days. I also went to some qualifications in my day, even stayed in a suite that Vern Fleming was in, and we talked basketball for hours back in 1994 when the Pacers 1st got good, got drunk and ate Shrimp LOL. I didn't miss a race from 1989-2002, but things started to change with me when the police got worse not letting people party the way they wanted too and monitoring everything. I had a buddy get arrested for some dumb nonsense. Since then, I have boycotted going to the race or partying around the track.  - Thank you!
    • Avoided Foster, he's doing Nuggets game   
    • I take the saying Ballard type player with a grain of salt. I personally feel he has been very good at listening to his coaches and giving them what they want. We have a different head coach and DC now so I believe the type of player drafted will change. Some things like character evaluation and the like will remain the same. I’ve always appreciated how Ballard will do this for the coaches. Probably one of several reasons why he is still here.    As for the players drafted, positional flexibility will always have value in this league. Not so much for starters but definitely for players trying to carve themselves out a spot on the roster. If they can play multiple positions and special teams, they already have a leg up over other players battling for a backup spot. Plus, it gives the coaches an extra wrinkle to their playbooks if they choose to employ it on game day. 
    • So, going to a Game 7, one game away from the Final 4 has no positives at all? Interesting take but I figured you would post something like this. This Pacers team is way of ahead of schedule and regarding this group with Pascal, they have really only played 1 year together. If this team had been together for like 3 years you would have a point, but they haven't. Nothing against you - we have had many chats and I like you overall, but if I had a boss like you where I worked at, I wouldn't last long with the attitude you display on here. 
    • I find it funny what some people key in on and respond. Like that’s what you think needs added to conversation. We are all probably guilty of it at some time or another. 
  • Members

• Yoshinator

Yoshinator 9,420

• KB

KB 1,151

• CR91

CR91 12,802

• Mr. Irrelevant

Mr. Irrelevant 959

• G8R

G8R 54

• w87r