Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Vs. New York Jets Monday Night Football Game Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The QB has the final say on line adjustments . You even play pee wee football, lol.

So your saying that Luck called a protection that did not take into consideration a blitz, really that's what you want to go with? That would not happen at a highschool level let alone in the NFL.

Not that it matters, but yes I played well past pee wee.

Settle down, you two

Yes, perhaps my use of the term "icing the kicker" was inaccurate.  I still don't get the point of taking a timeout there.  Regardless, it's done with now.

Just trying to help the guy out. I can't help it he doesn't want it.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• This is a rare type of person. He would give you his shirt off his back, his last dollar, etc.. if more people were like him this world would be a lot better place. Regarding football, he gives 100% too, if anything, he would make a good SP Teams player and a leader on that squad.
    • I think Buffalo will have a down year as well but I still think they make the playoffs because of Josh Allen. Now if Rodgers is Rodgers of old, they won't get in.
    • Cubs are just playing out the season now. They aren't any good. I have to say as a fan since 1984, this season ranks way up there as 1 of the most disappointing seasons ever to me.
    • Indianapolis isn't the greatest place to live but it's far from the worse.    Huge advantages of living here: 1. Cost of living is cheap compared to a lot of other states. You can buy a house for 250,000 that has 3 bed rooms, 2 full bath rooms, 2 car garage, and mostly brick in a good neighborhood here. A lot of other states you would have to fork out 4 or 500,000 for that. Places like NY or Cali we are talking nearly a million.   2. Indianapolis is a good place to raise a family in the right neighborhood. It's pretty quiet here.   3. We really only have 3 months of winter = December, January, and February where we could get big snows or ice. Once mid March rolls around it gets a lot better.   4. We have every great steak house imaginable here and great Japenese and Chinese places.    5. We have the Colts here, an NBA team = the Pacers, WNBA team = Fever. All are now good. Colts were great for 2 decades.
  • Members