Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Vs. New York Jets Monday Night Football Game Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I never said I was fine with this team, I'm not. However, you don't pass up a QB like luck for nothing. Look what happened to Washington, they sold the farm for RG3 and it unraveled everything.

Maybe sometimes you should. I'm sorry but I'm just looking at the last 3 years and this year so far. Comepletely disgusted. Hate me for saying it but I don't see much improvement from Luck since his rookie year. Plus I'm *, so there's that.

Maybe sometimes you should. I'm sorry but I'm just looking at the last 3 years and this year so far. Comepletely disgusted. Hate me for saying it but I don't see much improvement from Luck since his rookie year. Plus I'm *, so there's that.

Maybe you shouldn't posted when you are angry. If you don't see improvement you need glasses sir.

There's being mad and there's just being stupid and overreacting.........

don't be absurd he's improved he's just still struggling at reading defenses and accuracy which we really need him to learn to do