Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

What Makes You Yell Watching The Game?

89 members have voted

1. 1. What aggravates you the most watching the game?

• Penalties
    • Turnovers
    • Three and outs
    • Dropped passes
    • Opposing team connecting a third and long.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you're thinking of CJ Anderson in the broncos playoff game. That run still irks me, we missed him three times on that run.

I've actually come to respect that run. It was one of my favourites of the playoffs. But I guess the only reason I like it is because we ended up winning the game in the end haha  haha

If we lost you could bet I would loathe the crap outta that play

This is true but then again they probably just assumed he was gonna get taken down in one if those three times. Oh well, we won the game anyway.

Yeah we did. I just don't want to ever see that again & I hope Chuck chewed them out for it.

Missed tackles it's what really makes my blood boil. I remember against Denver in the playoffs where Redding and Werner freaked to hit Anderson in the backfield, allowing him to convert a 4th down. I remember Pagano throwing his headset because he was livid.

Missed tackles it's what really makes my blood boil. I remember against Denver in the playoffs where Redding and Werner freaked to hit Anderson in the backfield, allowing him to convert a 4th down. I remember Pagano throwing his headset because he was livid.

Don't forget the great Laron "Do these roids make my arms look big?" Landry also missed

Vontae knocking a ball down in great tight coverage.
 Those 3 nice run blocking plays we had last season against Philly in the 1st half.
  Stuffing the run on 1st down.
  Andrew throwing balls high and late in the short passing game.  The "League Leader" in drops all 3 years ???
  Hit your receivers in the #`s you ______ lot to learn Luck.

On the positive side, what makes me yell is when the other team player gets "cleated" by one of ours.  Oh yeah!

Do you mean DE-cleated, like knocked off their feet being blind-side blocked?  It sounds like you enjoy seeing our players pulling a Suh or a Haynesworth and stomping on the opposing players with their cleats...

Reading some of these replies makes me change my answer. Because NOT being able to run the ball in at the 1 yard line for a td? YELL. Andrew holding onto the ball too long? YELL. A costly drop on 3rd down? YELL. Opponent converts on a 3rd and long to someone WIDE OPEN IN THE MIDDLE OF THE FIELD? YELL.

I guess I just yell a lot during the games in general haha

2 things more then anything else:

1.Missed tackles

2.The run game

Penalties don't bother me, especially if they are by the D/O Lines unless the penalty results in a 1st down

Absolutely nothing worse than badly missed tackles.... they drive me insane

Coby dropping bunnies....      I get my shotgun out and aim every time...  heehe

That guy has dropped more wide open balls than any player I have EVER WATCHED ...     and he is going on year 4?    If he is not a pal of Luck he would be on thin ice ...   JMO

Big year for both TE's...

Do you mean DE-cleated, like knocked off their feet being blind-side blocked?  It sounds like you enjoy seeing our players pulling a Suh or a Haynesworth and stomping on the opposing players with their cleats...

Yes indeed I'm mean DE-cleated but no dirty garbage.  I mean more like Vontae in the Cincinnati game last year.  What made you ask me something like that?

Yes indeed I'm mean DE-cleated but no dirty garbage.  I mean more like Vontae in the Cincinnati game last year.  What made you ask me something like that?

That's the only time I've heard the term "cleated", was when Haynesworth stomped on that guys' head when he didn't have his helmet on, and then when Suh did it twice.  Just had to make sure that's not what you meant by "cleated".