Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Clark retiring a Colt!

Bravo

Clark's play was one of the most pivotal aspects of our 2006 playoff run, gashing the Patriots' D time and time again in the 2006 AFCCG down the middle.

Even in 2009 in the SB, Sean Payton decided to double only 1 guy on the team, not Wayne, not Garcon, not Collie, it was Clark. That shows you how good his hands were and how good his chemistry was with Peyton.

One of the top 5 receiving TEs in the league when he played.

Great news!  How can anyone not be a fan of Clark?  Hard working, really nice guy, great teammate.  Thanks for a great career, Dallas!

Not to mention the only Colt player to appear on Criminal Minds. :).

I will admit I wanted the Colts to draft Witten but they got Clark instead.  It didn't take me long to become a huge Clark fan.  I still think my favorite game of his was that game in Miami where the Colts only had the ball like 15 minutes and still won.  Clark caught like a 70+ yard TD pass in that game and really helped the offense just explode.

I will admit I wanted the Colts to draft Witten but they got Clark instead.  It didn't take me long to become a huge Clark fan.  I still think my favorite game of his was that game in Miami where the Colts only had the ball like 15 minutes and still won.  Clark caught like a 70+ yard TD pass in that game and really helped the offense just explode.

I remember that.  First play the offense had, Peyton throws to Clark for a TD.  It was like clock-work.  You could tell Clark and Peyton spent a lot of time running that play because it all went perfectly.  Beautiful play.

This is also a good time to post this video

I remember that.  First play the offense had, Peyton throws to Clark for a TD.  It was like clock-work.  You could tell Clark and Peyton spent a lot of time running that play because it all went perfectly.  Beautiful play.

haha clark tackled himself because no one else can 

I will admit I wanted the Colts to draft Witten but they got Clark instead. It didn't take me long to become a huge Clark fan. I still think my favorite game of his was that game in Miami where the Colts only had the ball like 15 minutes and still won. Clark caught like a 70+ yard TD pass in that game and really helped the offense just explode.

I was at that game! That TD to Dallas was the very first play of the game, 80 yards right down the middle.

Funny story from that game/play. I was at the game with my friend who is big into fantasy football. He told me multiple times before the game as long as Dallas Clark doesn't get 14 (or so) fantasy points that he would win his fantasy football game. My friend's face after the first play was an 80 yard TD to Dallas was classic.

I remember that. First play the offense had, Peyton throws to Clark for a TD. It was like clock-work. You could tell Clark and Peyton spent a lot of time running that play because it all went perfectly. Beautiful play.

lol still love rooster teeth to this day

Press Conference tomorrow am

Former Colts tight end Dallas Clark will officially retire as a member of the Indianapolis Colts at a press conference on Wednesday, June 18, at 11 a.m. at the Indiana Farm Bureau Football Center. Watch the press conference live on Colts.com/live or on your Colts Mobile App..

At the end of the summer a couple of years ago, the interns gathered for a group picture

They discovered afterwards that Dallas Clark had photobombed the shot.

Everyone I ever talked to that ran into him talked about how really nice his is.

post-3-0-64315000-1403040569_thumb.png

@KBowenColts: Clark on Reggie: "He's the guy I admired so much as a player....and just watching him work. There's not a receiver that does what he does."

@HolderStephen: Dallas chokes up when he looks across the room at Reggie Wayne... "Thank you so much... I was hanging onto your coattails."

"He wasn't happy with 6 points, he wanted all 7."

:lol: