Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Mathis tweeting riddles

Mameluc

So he is pulling his inner Jim Irsay:

1. This man came here as a visitor recently and with his protection skills we need to call mark morrison and send him a message for us!!!

this guy was scared of me when he 1st saw me in the weightroom but now he got franchise tagged, sitcoms, & equipped with his own #BOOMSTICK

These two #TNTs (thugsNtrenches)are currently enjoying SouBeach w/ the orange n teal, swap that sand for snow and help us reach the #SBShow

Ice runs through his veins, truly a #GOAT Past Present and Future he wears #4 which is ironically the same number of SB rings he owns

Being under-rated is the worst I tell ya...he is my lil bro, HBC Legend, earns all he gets and his name is A_____ B____

So he is pulling his inner Jim Irsay:

1. This man came here as a visitor recently and with his protection skills we need to call mark morrison and send him a message for us!!!

Expand
    • ALEX MACK 

this guy was scared of me when he 1st saw me in the weightroom but now he got franchise tagged, sitcoms, & equipped with his own #BOOMSTICK

Expand
    • PATTY MAC

These two #TNTs (thugsNtrenches)are currently enjoying SouBeach w/ the orange n teal, swap that sand for snow and help us reach the #SBShow

Expand
    • Hmmm......getting someone from Miami? 
  4. Ice runs through his veins, truly a #GOAT Past Present and Future he wears #4 which is ironically the same number of SB rings he owns

Expand
    • ADAM VINATERI

Being under-rated is the worst I tell ya...he is my lil bro, HBC Legend, earns all he gets and his name is A_____ B____

ANTOINE BETHEA

ROBERT MATHIS The1st ‏@RobertMathis98  13 Feb 2013
figure out the answer to this math problem: 48 as in Super Bowl 48 -9(Get that 1 yard)  =?? (Hint) 242.9 miles on interstate 70~~~~~~> #EAST
Expand  Reply  Retweet  Favorite   More

i'll surely get baptized n fire4these tweets but little do I care, im bored and this is entertaining me so i will continue to go there hahaa

we need a roster full of physical,smart and fast players that swarms like a bee hive ...the answer to this riddle is the total of 5 x 5 =???

my angry demeanor often brings kids to call me a meany, no need for me to finish b/c the house at 93rd and Sack st. leads to the home of____

our Qb made leaps n bounds throughout the season and he is to guard the shoe and that requires tackle-ing any foes that oppose.

Nothing like real gridiron gladiators....the kind that will bring a bowe n arrow to a gun fight lol

I can give 20 reasons why the Colts have potential for a serious SB push. Its a mental game and we simply need to reed between the lines lol

#3 sounds like maybe Chapman (he previously called him TNT) and someone else are in Miami and he wants them to come get to work and go to the Super Bowl next year...

Well he says they are in the "orange n teal" so I feel like they play for the dolphins

You guys missed one:

I think it's Antonio Smith, from the Texans. There's a 5200 Jackson Street in Houston. But it could be another nod to the Dolphins defenders. There's a 5200 Jackson Street in Hollywood, FL, near Miami.

You guys missed one:

The Colts defense needs new members to turn up the bluheat.....maybe we should take a ride down 5200 Jackson Street........ #iTsOn

— ROBERT MATHIS The1st (@RobertMathis98)

March 6, 2014

I think it's Antonio Smith, from the Texans. There's a 5200 Jackson Street in Houston. But it could be another nod to the Dolphins defenders. There's a 5200 Jackson Street in Hollywood, FL, near Miami.

Could just be for D'Qwell Jackson. He wears 52. Just a guess.