Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Angerer Confirms He Won't Be Back

flannel was a good player when healthy (and when the Colts were a 4-3 D)...sucks he's been hurt and not a good fit the last couple years.........if he's able to be healthier, there's some 4-3 D's out there he'd be a great fit for and should do well in.

Speaking of Satele, does he have something on the staff here or perhaps Irsay which keeps them from dumping him forthright? I mean who out there thinks he's worth the money or even money aside, wants him on our team? 

I feel like they are just using him as leverage in Free Agency. "Hey we have a Center that is ok for now so we won't spend a lot on you" type of thing.

Speaking of Satele, does he have something on the staff here or perhaps Irsay which keeps them from dumping him forthright? I mean who out there thinks he's worth the money or even money aside, wants him on our team? 

That didn't take long. haha

Pat was a good guy. I hope he finds a team.

I liked Angerer and wish him the best elsewhere.  I don't think he would really fit the system currently even if healthy.  Perhaps as more of a backup/role player, special teams ect.  I do think there are other teams that will be a much better fit for him.

Wish ya well Angerer. 

Angerer never fit in the 3-4 scheme

Thats way overblown, there is literally 2lbs separating Jackson and Angerer, Also an argument can be made he is stronger to, 26 bench press reps at the Combine compared to 19 for Jackson, The main difference between Jackson and Angerer is simply one could stay healthy and the other could not

Thats way overblown, there is literally 2lbs separating Jackson and Angerer, Also an argument can be made he is stronger to, 26 bench press reps at the Combine compared to 19 for Jackson, The main difference between Jackson and Angerer is simply one could stay healthy and the other could not

I never disliked PA