Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

TEBOW!

Smonroe

I know, I know, I'm also sick of the Tebow channel. But my thought is that if the Jets lose to the Texans then the following week Tebow could be the starter.

Even if that doesn't happen, I'm sure we'll have a few Tebow threads going, so I might as well be first.

Here's my question: Would you rather face the Jets with Sanchez or Tebow as their starter?

Idk really... I feel like Sanchez is the better passer (not by a whole lot lol), but I feel Tebow adds another dimension to the game (running the ball) and I also believe he's lesser of a passer.

Not sure.

Yeah, I sort of feel the same way. We tend to make an average or poor QB look like Montana. So if both guys can be successful passing against us, I'd rather not face the guy who's bigger than our OLBs.

If the Jets were smart they would be starting Tebow right now, I watched the 49ers Jets game and Sanchez was absolutely horrible, they will never win with that guy at QB and I mean NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tebow showed last year that he knows how to win, he adds another dimension at QB than Sanchez with his running skills, and after watching Sanchez pass last week there's no way he could be any worse at passing than Sanchez!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sanchez ! He is a better passer, BUT TEBOW is a WINNER !! He is a leader and he lifts/brings people around him to higher performance.. I know I witnessed it all last year here in Colorado

wow. that's probably what sanchez supporters said after the jets went to back to back afc title games.......

Sanchez is the much better quarterback, in my own opinion. That being said, I think the Jets biggest problem isn't the players. Does anyone else feel this is similar to the Cowboys situation? Not so much the quarterback and the players, but the coaching?

Trap game for your boys on Monday. They might give houston a scare and keep it close.

It could be a trap game for the Texans. They do have about a 5 to 6 game losing streak against the Jets I believe.

I do think that the Texans should be able to get over the hump though. You know I'm not cheering for them of course!

Jets are down now but they aren't out. Even with the injuries they are one of those teams that could still turn it on and make the playoffs.

Look at their next 8 games and you might want to re-think that one. Let me know if you think they can make the playoffs with that schedule they've been blessed with. The games must be played, but I think their goose is cooked!

I know, I know, I'm also sick of the Tebow channel. But my thought is that if the Jets lose to the Texans then the following week Tebow could be the starter.

Even if that doesn't happen, I'm sure we'll have a few Tebow threads going, so I might as well be first.

Here's my question: Would you rather face the Jets with Sanchez or Tebow as their starter?

You're sick of it but you start a Tebow thread? LOL!

Who cares, Jets suck and both their QBs match the rest of the team. Jets game is winnable because both of those QBs are so bad.

Let's not forget that Sanchez has beaten the Colts before. Tebow WAS a good runner before the Jets asked him to put on weight and become a fullback. He's much heavier and less shifty now. I'd much rather face Tebow who hasn't shown this year that he can run, and has really never shown that he can pass.

I'd rather face Sanchez. He's terrible, lol.

Tebow isn't good, but I'm actually more scared of him because he can at least find a way to win. He can rush like a fullback, and does have a great arm. His vision isn't that great and his accuracy isn't good, but the kid has heart I'll give him that.

I feel bad for Tebow. The Jets OL is no where near as good as the Broncos. I don't think he can make much a difference for them. I will say with so few targets...there best bet is to use him though. He automatically gets 8 in the box and that means man to man on the outside. I know there WRs are not great but they have a much better chance to get open like that then with what they would face with Sanchez. The thing is...both are not very accurate passers. Sanchez is only about 5% more accurate and if that is the case...Tebow is the better option. He opens up more big plays down the field and in the running game can wear down defenses. He puts a lot of pressure on the opposition. Depending on who they are playing I would start Tebow against about everyone but NE. They definately have him figured out. That said with little time to put in a 100% Tebow offense and their lack of running game...Tebow can't even save them. He would have been better suited in Jacksonville running it with Jennings and MJD and hitting Blackmon on slants.

It is easily Tebow. Lost in all of the love fest that was Tebowmania last year was the fact that it was really his defense and running game that was keeping that team's head above water. Tebow was pretty much god awful in most of the games and if it wasn't for running game and defense that saved him. When the running game and defense struggled the Broncos were blown out.

With the Jets he is not going have a good defense and running game to protect him. We would just need to force him throw the ball and he will just throw up all over himself and we should be able to walk out with a win