Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

TEBOW!

Smonroe

It could be a trap game for the Texans. They do have about a 5 to 6 game losing streak against the Jets I believe.

I do think that the Texans should be able to get over the hump though. You know I'm not cheering for them of course!

You are so right - I am sure the Cardinals wern't expecting to get "RAMED" last night :)

It is easily Tebow. Lost in all of the love fest that was Tebowmania last year was the fact that it was really his defense and running game that was keeping that team's head above water. Tebow was pretty much god awful in most of the games and if it wasn't for running game and defense that saved him. When the running game and defense struggled the Broncos were blown out.

With the Jets he is not going have a good defense and running game to protect him. We would just need to force him throw the ball and he will just throw up all over himself and we should be able to walk out with a win

The reason the run game was so good was because Tebow ran the ball so well...and he was a big threat to run so the defense had key on him as well and left running lanes open for McGahee (He is able to hold the safety and DEs have to contain or he will pull it out and run). I still remember him lighting up Minny and Pittsburgh through the air as well...so if he has simple reads he does fine. I think Denver actually didn't throw enough...he rarely got into any rythem throwing when he passed like 2 times a quarter.

Sanchez gives the Jets their best option of winning. I'm not scared at all if Tebow was their starter, however, if he comes in at times during the game, it's an added personnel grouping that we have to worry about. Tebow this year is not as explosive as he was last year. He's put on a lot of muscle wight and has lost some speed and shiftyness.