Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

A couple of Andrew Luck tidbits: Luck is in back in Indy. Also reportedly "looking good"

stitches

inb4: he picked his bag with the left hand, OMG, time to panic. 

Also Eric Reid posted this about Luck yesterday:

Not sure those required a separate thread, but I couldn't find anything else relevant in the last several pages here. 

26 minutes ago, gspdx said:

They send a private plane to Tampa for a lineman and make Luck fly commercial?  It's all over for Luck.

I didn't know they did that for Jensen but if they did you have to understand that in FA you wine and dine potential prospects to try to get them to sign.

Luck's already under contract.  

19 minutes ago, w87r said:

Wish he would of grabbed that carry on bag with his right arm.

I'm not worried about Andrew. I think he will be fine.

You know who is worried about Andrew? Jags, Titans, Texans.

lol both of your first two lines contradict each other. First you wish he should have took the bag with his right arm and next your not worried which is it

Just now, Shadow_Creek said:

lol both of your first two lines contradict each other. First you wish he should have took the bag with his right arm and next your not worried which is it

1st line was more just a general observation.

Would of been nice to see him grab it with his right. He didn't, but that doesn't mean I'm worried about it.

1 hour ago, stitches said:

inb4: he picked his bag with the left hand, OMG, time to panic. 

Also Eric Reid posted this about Luck yesterday:

Not sure those required a separate thread, but I couldn't find anything else relevant in the last several pages here. 

He grabbed the bag with his left hand because he has no blood flow in his right arm. It almost fell off at one time :sarcasm:. Luck is now going to come back left handed and prove to everyone he can dominate by pulling a Steve Young with his left lmao 

58 minutes ago, w87r said:

Wish he would of grabbed that carry on bag with his right arm.

I'm not worried about Andrew. I think he will be fine.

You know who is worried about Andrew? Jags, Titans, Texans.

He can't put his right arm over his head you know......

Yawn, wake us all up when Luck actually picks up a football & heaves it 50 plus yds.  Until then I don’t want to see or hear reports about Andrew doing good.  Starting to think the lack of FA is due to CB knowing Andrew is far far away from being good. Hope not 

49 minutes ago, NDcolt said:

Yawn, wake us all up when Luck actually picks up a football & heaves it 50 plus yds.  Until then I don’t want to see or hear reports about Andrew doing good.  Starting to think the lack of FA is due to CB knowing Andrew is far far away from being good. Hope not 

You don't half post some rubbish.....

11 hours ago, Valpo2004 said:

I didn't know they did that for Jensen but if they did you have to understand that in FA you wine and dine potential prospects to try to get them to sign.

Luck's already under contract.  

Sounds exactly like before and after marriage lol.

20 hours ago, braveheartcolt said:

You don't half post some rubbish.....

Sorry but until I hear AL is throwing real footballs with great velocity I will remain skeptical.  I will feel much better if we don’t draft a qb @ 3 but at some point they have to test that bicep.