Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Browns predictions

Stephen

Clevelands vertical offense is nothing compared to AZ's (granted, they were missing receivers), so they should hopefully be better there. Gotta watch Corey Coleman.

And whilst he's a good player, Indy should be able to bottle up Crowell. The run D is okay right now.

Its frustrating to say, but once again my biggest concerns are pass protection and penalties, 2 issues that should have been solved by now.

But I'll go optimistic. With another week to learn the playbook, I'll take Brissett at home in a 23-14 win.

13 minutes ago, NorthernBlue said:

Clevelands vertical offense is nothing compared to AZ's (granted, they were missing receivers), so they should hopefully be better there. Gotta watch Corey Coleman.

And whilst he's a good player, Indy should be able to bottle up Crowell. The run D is okay right now.

Its frustrating to say, but once again my biggest concerns are pass protection and penalties, 2 issues that should have been solved by now.

But I'll go optimistic. With another week to learn the playbook, I'll take Brissett at home in a 23-14 win.

Coleman reportedly broke his hand today, so we got that going for us I guess. 

I've predicted a Colts win the past two weeks, and I still think we can win against the Browns, but I just can't be confident in a Pagano led team anymore.

At this point I'm not surprised by anything. Either we don't show up at all like the Rams game, we play a couple good quarters and then collapse like the Cardinals game, or we completely blow the Browns out to temorarily rejuvinate our hopes in the coaching staff.

14 hours ago, Boomstick1 said:

That's reserved for the Jets...

If you really think we're gonna have the #1 pick by season's end, there's something wrong

We continue on the course we're on, we'll be top 7-8 in draft order.  I don't believe anyone is a bigger dumpster Fire than the Jets or will over take them for #1 but, we are not far behind.  That's a fact!