• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, backshoulderfade said:

Per Jason Cole of Bleacher Report

Take it for what it's worth. Who would everyone like to see brought in?

Sheldon Richardson 

Alshon Jeffery 

Torrey Smith 

Any of those 3 I'm cool with. I believe the first 2 are in contract year so we don't have to pay them much. Could make us very dangerous 

Still winning SB 51 regardless though :) 

1 minute ago, TKnight24 said:

Sheldon Richardson 

Alshon Jeffery 

Torrey Smith 

Any of those 3 I'm cool with. I believe the first 2 are in contract year so we don't have to pay them much. Could make us very dangerous 

Still winning SB 51 regardless though :) 

Sheldon Richardson would be a dream

5 minutes ago, Fisticuffs111 said:

If anything I'd bet it's a 6th rounder for some depth or potential player. Grigson seems to like making trades around late draft picks, 6th for Sio Moore, got the same for Marcus Burley.

Can agree with that! I actually like when Grigson and co do this. Giving a 6th or 7th rounder for a young guy who has some NFL experience isn't always a bad thing.

28 minutes ago, SaturdayAllDay said:

Knowing our front office we will do something ridiculous like trade a 2nd round pick for Cameron Wake. 

You're wrong!! We're gonna trade our 1st rounder for Jimmy Garappolo 

That Andrew Luck kid stinks!

(Sarcasm)

We'll see. It's very realistic that they try to make a move by Tuesday, especially considering we have a bye after the GB game next week, and they're shutting Kendall Langford down for awhile. It'd be a perfect time to bring in a defensive playmaker and get him acclimated with the extra week. Sheldon Richardson would be dreamy.

Some help with the pass-rush would be very welcomed (by me, anyway).  I don't know what pass-rushers are on the market, though (and at what cost, as they are a pretty valuable commodity in the NFL and I don't imagine many teams wanting to part ways with a solid pass-rusher at this point in the season).

3 minutes ago, Colts_Fan12 said:

Oh yes please let us trade a first or 2nd for an ancient LT..... :sarcasm: sad thing is it seems like a real Grigson thing to do :facepalm::wall:

Why is that? Why would that be a grigson thing to do? When has he traded a high draft pick for an ancient player?

4 minutes ago, Colts_Fan12 said:

Oh yes please let us trade a first or 2nd for an ancient LT..... :sarcasm: sad thing is it seems like a real Grigson thing to do :facepalm::wall:

He just signed Castonzo to his extension last season, and the only times he's ever traded a high pick was for T-Rich, and Vontae Davis. So how is it that you think he'd give up a high pick for a position of non-need?

10 minutes ago, Superman said:

Jason Cole is the originator of this report. It can be summarily dismissed. 

Wasn't he the guy who said Suh was going to sign with us? It might not be what he directly said, but it was something similar to that.

Yeah, the Colts aren't trading for an O-Lineman. That just hints at the true interpretation of the claim. "Expected". Who is expecting? Some guy in a room that doesn't have any actual knowledge about the Colts other than the amount of sacks they have allowed. I expect the Colts to trade a conditional 7th for Von Miller. Doesn't mean there is any credibility to it. 

I'd be focused on some economical deals that could be pulled off to upgrade the depth pass rushers we have behind Walden, Mathis, and Ayers. If we could find somebody better than Maggitt, Edwards, or Carter.  If we can improve this thing to where we have 4 decent pass rushers instead of 2 it will make us that much better I think.  Or an upgrade to the ILB corps would be welcomed.   I don't know if I see us pulling off the Joe Haden trade.   It would also help if we could pull off a deal for a pretty solid defensive back.     I'm not too into giving away draft picks though unless it's something like the even swap the Pats did.   

47 minutes ago, Jason_S said:

Why is that? Why would that be a grigson thing to do? When has he traded a high draft pick for an ancient player?

He hasn't he is just stupid and loves over the hill players. i don't recall saying he has just seems like something he would do cause he blows a building a championship caliber team.

This is how Jason Cole works. he asks his source (if he haves one at all) who he expects to make moves during the trade deadline. his source rattles off a few names of teams that need o-line help.

All of a sudden those same teams are now "expected to make moves before the trade deadline". when in reality it was just his "source" taking guesses.