Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Report: Irsay, Grigson had “heated conversation” in locker room

chad hugo

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So what I don't get is, if this was a heated exchange/conversation, that means Grigson was yelling back at Irsay!? Yea, that's not good. Yelling at your boss and a man who is close to twice your age (Grigson is a young boy in comparison).

On the bright side, these next two weeks can mean nothing but good things for this franchise. If we lose both games, that basically nails the coffin for Chuck and Grigs. Possibly fired in the bye week. And if we win a game, or somehow both, that means there's definite signs of improvement

This was long overdue. I can't help but to think back to a few years ago when some trickster set up a three way phone call between Buddy Nix (then Buffalo Bills GM) and Marc Dominik (Then Buccaneers GM, ESPN employee now) and recorded the conversation. It's mostly just two GM's chatting it up, but Ryan Grigson gets brought up. They say that he has the easiest job in the NFL because he was handed a once in a generation QB and would have cap space in the near future. Dominik said that he told Grigson "Look, you got the best gig in the National Football League. I mean, you got a quarterback the first pick, you're a genius for 10 years now." That just goes to show how incompetent Grigson has had to be to even jeopardize his job status this way.

http://deadspin.com/pranksters-record-two-nfl-gms-discussing-free-agency-ov-452366184

On the bright side, these next two weeks can mean nothing but good things for this franchise. If we lose both games, that basically nails the coffin for Chuck and Grigs. Possibly fired in the bye week. And if we win a game, or somehow both, that means there's definite signs of improvement

interesting take, and you might as well say it about the rest of the season. There Is no way this team wins a super bowl

There is not much else to play for unless all you care about is raising afc south banners

So what I don't get is, if this was a heated exchange/conversation, that means Grigson was yelling back at Irsay!? Yea, that's not good. Yelling at your boss and a man who is close to twice your age (Grigson is a young boy in comparison).

Grigson is 43. Irsay is 56.

What playoff run?

There is a good chance the Colts are going to end up at least 6-10 and 6-10 will probably win the AFC South this year as sad as that is.  I'd expect nothing in the playoffs from there but this team is probably going to the playoffs even if they shouldn't be. 

There should be heated conversations..

...we're 3-4 ....with an older team and we face 2 undefeated teams next....we have to win a game in the next 2 weeks

I think we have little chance to move the ball on either defense.

We need an exorcist, a couple voo doo dolls and a live chicken to win either of those games.